upsetting dreams.

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
For a few weeks now I have been remembering my dreams a lot more often. Some are weird, some are sexual but the past two nights I have dreamt that my husband is dead /dying. two nights ago I dreamt I killed him and was upset after, last night I dreamt he told me he had terminal cancer and in the dream was distraught. I'm really scared about these horrible dream s two nights in a row? I hope it doesn't mean anything?!

I've been dealing with this for several weeks now, even before pregnancy but worse now. Except it's not my husband, it's my daughter :cry: They're awful.. They usually involve me somehow injuring or killing her without realizing it or I have no choice or something, it's the absolute worst. I think they must be linked to my depression and anxiety. I don't think they mean anything though, they're just bad dreams :hugs: maybe it's just anxiety about losing the ones we love.

Aw that's horrible. I have no idea why I would be having these dreams. Are they common in pregnancy?

People say dreams can get super vivid during pregnancy, and it's been fairly accurate for me, so I guess that could kind of go into making your dreams weirder than normal too.

Weird isn't it. Hope it doesn't mean anything and I don't dream it again really upsetting. X

Let's just say it's crappy hormones. I blame everything on hormones these days:)

For the last couple weeks, I keep having dreams that my husband and I have become serial killers. Each dream is a continuation of the previous one, and I have had several in a long storyline. I always wake up completely horrified. I'm just chalking it up to the fact that my body is now racing with hormones.

Yes i had very vivid upsetting dreams around 5-6 wks pregnant, usually involving my husband cheating on me... It's just the hormones, maybe feeling vulnerable or something. Now I'm having very sexual dreams lol

My dreams have been very vivid too :thumbup: Although for the past week I can't remember one of my dreams so maybe it's stopped now the placenta has taken over :shrug:

I dreamt that I'm having a girl so I'm leaning towards this one being pink. I dreamt boy with my last pregnancy and that was correct :thumbup:

Ah I'm rubbish I dreamt a girl every time lol last time it was a boy.

I keep dreaming social services take my daughter away. I know for a fact that that wouldn't happen. It's just hormones making us crazy :) x

Last night I dreamt I had a miscarriage. Honestly I wish these horrible dreams would stop. I dreamt this when pregnant with my youngest child too.

Oh pregnancy dreams, if I am not solving a horrific murder or killing someone then they are rude ones. Some of them can really shake you up xx

Yeah they are horrible. wish i could just dream normal stuff Lol

I don't know if it is because I watched that TV drama with Sheridan Smith last night, "The C Word" or if I'd have dreamed this anyway but I had a horrible dream last night that I got diagnosed with breast cancer and I had to choose between having chemo and losing my baby or keeping my baby and possibly dying. I woke up feeling really upset by it. The worst thing is I know that there are people out there who this is an actual reality for so I thanked my lucky stars that I was able to wake up from this and know it was a dream and not real.

My next dream after that was like I was within a dodgy film or Jeremy Kyle story...tag line was "I think my boyfriends mother is my mother".....Weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->