Upsy Daisy Nappies?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
Has anyone used these? I'm curious as to what they're like. Also for anyone who has used their website how do you find out what the colours are? I see the drop down list of colour names but nowhere to actually see them ifykwim? :blush:

ooo i don't think i've heard of these honey, hope there good xx

heres the link https://www.upsydaisynappies.com/ they've got 25% off sale on and todays the last day. Bit unsure about them though because i haven't heard about them and every review on their site gives 5/5.

they look fab honey - hopefully someone else has a good review from them :D xx

They look really nice... and they have some of the same fabrics as weenotions but they're cheaper which is good for me cos I've promised myself I won't buy anymore till LO actually arrives. A cheap one wouldn't hurt though!

I can't post the link here cos it's to another forum but I just googled "upsy daisy nappies review" and there was a site with lots of reviews, some loved them, some hated them. Overall, I think it's worth a try for me.

I have just ordered one!!oops!!Thought they were worth a try for the money,if there no good then have not spent a fortune.!.£9.50 with embroidery.

As Rachel said reviews are mixed but think its the case with most nappies,what suits one baby will not suit another.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->