Upsy Daisy Nappies?

Discussion in 'Natural Parenting' started by thelilbump, Aug 30, 2009.

1. thelilbump

thelilbump ♥ mummy to a princess ♥

Has anyone used these? I'm curious as to what they're like. Also for anyone who has used their website how do you find out what the colours are? I see the drop down list of colour names but nowhere to actually see them ifykwim? :blush:

2. thelilbump

:dohh: i just found the colours :laugh2:

3. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

ooo i don't think i've heard of these honey, hope there good xx

4. thelilbump

heres the link http://www.upsydaisynappies.com/ they've got 25% off sale on and todays the last day. Bit unsure about them though because i haven't heard about them and every review on their site gives 5/5.

5. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

they look fab honey - hopefully someone else has a good review from them :D xx

6. Rachel_C

Rachel_C Well-Known Member

They look really nice... and they have some of the same fabrics as weenotions but they're cheaper which is good for me cos I've promised myself I won't buy anymore till LO actually arrives. A cheap one wouldn't hurt though!

I can't post the link here cos it's to another forum but I just googled "upsy daisy nappies review" and there was a site with lots of reviews, some loved them, some hated them. Overall, I think it's worth a try for me.

7. dizzyspells

dizzyspells Mia & Finnlays Mummy.xxx

I have just ordered one!!oops!!Thought they were worth a try for the money,if there no good then have not spent a fortune.!.£9.50 with embroidery.

As Rachel said reviews are mixed but think its the case with most nappies,what suits one baby will not suit another.x