Urge to urinate in the 2ww, oh, and also...sweating, and/ or mucus in throat?

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Does anyone have frequent urination after ovulation? I notice this is a symptom for me. But most of the time it is only a little bit of urine.

What DPO does it happen for you?

Also, do you get mucus in your throat around ovulation and/or sweat more?

My body is finally balancing, I feel like a kid going through puberty, I have been infertile all of my life and now things are changing so everything is pretty new.

That’s great that your hormones are sorting themselves out!!

Around ovulation I get a bit bloated, constipated, and some stitch like cramps for 1-3 days. My cm is watery and almost never egg white. After I ovulate I get VERY sore nipples.

Do you record your symptoms on something like fertility friend? It will definitely help you get a good handle on different patterns for your body.

I keep track of my symptoms in a journal. My nipples would get very sore as well, at about 1 dpo until around CD 4 , when I use to ovulate which was about 1 time per year...A few more times with acupuncture.

Now that my hormones are balancing they hurt much less, as do my breast. Also, I always had bad night sweats in the 2ww and they have disappeared as well. So, my symptoms are changing with my hormones lol.

Thank you much for your response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"