Urgent Advice Needed Please!

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
*this may be in the wrong part of the forum and I apologize if it is* I'm scheduled to get a laprascopy done in about 12 hours to confirm an endo diagnosis. However, I think there's a chance I might be pregnant and I'm not sure if I should cancel or not.

I have irregular cycles, but I try to keep track of my CM to see when I ovulate. Both of the weekends I think I may have ovulated, my OH and I had oopsies...one of the times was 13 days ago, the other was 6 days ago. I've had some symptoms since then (nausea, sore boobs, cramping) but when I took a test two days ago, it came up negative. The hospital is supposed to do another test today before my surgery, but I'm not sure if it would show up positive if I was pregnant because I haven't even missed my period (or the date I estimate I'm supposed to get it).

I've been so torn over this because I don't know when I'll be able to reschedule the surgery to if I cancel this one. I'm just worried that it would all be for nothing since the pregnancy tests came out negative so far. But on the other hand, if I am pregnant, I wouldn't want to do anything to endanger the baby, And the surgery would cause me to lose it.

What would you do? Thanks for any advice ladies. :flower:

I don't really know if I can give you a difinitive of what I would do. But 6 day's ago is not long enough to show positive on a pregnancy test. I think I would go ahead and reschedule... even if it might take a little while to get back in. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->