• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Urgent help/advice needed please

4utumn

Reaction score
Hello....

Going out of my mind here so hoping someone can offer me some words of advice or tell me if you've ever experienced anything similar.

Ok... So my periods are all over the place and I'm actually getting quite worried. I'm 34, never been pregnant but would love to have children. I got married in June this year and we haven't used any protection since.

My last 'normal' period started 8th sep.
October's was 10 days late and when AF arrived was quite heavy.
November's didn't arrive at all. I have never missed a period before this in over 20 years.
December's was a week late and lasted for 14 days.
January - I haven't got a clue what's going on...
5th Jan I had 3 red spots of blood on the toilet paper when I wiped. Not really experienced that before.
Then the next day I thought AF had arrived as there was pinkish brown on the paper but very light. This lasted for 7 days and only when I wiped. My periods are usually quite heavy.
The bleeding stopped for two days but has started again today - very light and only when I wipe.

I'm so confused and actually a bit worried.

I made a drs appt on 14th Dec and the earliest I could get was 14th Jan (yesterday). When I went the dr was very rude and said she only had time to discuss one thing and since my Chet was wheezing quite badly as I have asthma, she said she wanted to deal with that an spent the entire appt writing a prescription for steroids to open up my airways and told me to make an appointment with the asthma nurse.

I explained that I had made the appt to discuss my periods as they are all over the place and that I had waited a month for the appt but she said she didn't have time to discuss it and I had to make another appt. I wasn't very happy about it and the earliest appt I can get is 7th February.

So I'm turning to you lovely ladies to see if any of you have ever experienced this. All home pregnancy tests have registered as negative so far.

It was the strangest thing but after we started ttc my cycles got very irregular. So much so I started charting so I could get a handle on what was going on. There are several things that can cause cycles to get out of wack including hormonal imbalance, cyst, fibroids, and external things like stress and diet.

Something to keep in mind about your mid cycle bleeding is that it could be ovulation related. Try charting and see how your bleeding lines up with your temps and you'll get a good idea of what is going on. Also consider taking something like vitex to lessen your AF symptoms and regulate your cycles again. Products with the main ingredient (agnus castus) in Vitex are- fertile aid, Fertility Blend, Fertile Tea, and Ferticare to name a few. It doesn't work for everybody but if you search some threads on this forum I think you'll see a lot off success stories (including my own).

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"