Urgent help needed please!

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
On April 9, I got a really faint bfp (9dpo). However, a few hours later I started bleeding and I assumed I had a chemical pregnancy. :cry: I tested the 10th and 11th and those tests looked negative.

The bleeding was heavy the second day (April 10) but has slowed down a lot since. I took another test today and to my shock, there was a bfp.

Is it really a bfp or did it just show the line because there was also blood?

I'm really freaking out and I'm not sure what to think. Has anyone heard of something like this is experienced it before?

It possible you just had some bleeding. Keep testing to be sure. Blood can skew hpt though as it contains higher hcg levels and the color can stain.

Can you have your blood taken instead? Could give you a much clearer idea. Did you use the same tests? If you used different tests then it's possible you used a more sensitive test when you first saw a positive and a less sensitive test later on. The bleeding could be, as cppeace said, a bleed. It can happen, and sometimes you don't find out why. A friend of mine was a twin but her mother lost her twin early on and had a lot of bleeding and she thought she had miscarried as she didn't know at the time she was carrying twins. The rest of her pregnancy was uncomplicated. Obviously there isn't anyone online that can tell you for sure what's happening but there are a number of reasons you may experience bleeding during pregnancy and it is quite common early on. I think you should see your doctor

Bleeding can be very common in early pregnancy, If your tests are getting darker and the bleeding is slowing or stopping then all is normal :) Good luck. x

Can you share a picture of the test? That would be helpful.

xx

Update:

I did go to my doctor and get a blood test done. My hcg levels were zero by that time, so odds are it was a chemical. :nope:

I did use the same brand of tests (FRER) each time. My doctor isn't sure why I got that positive test after I started bleeding and I had gotten negatives again, but since my hcg levels dropped right away and I didn't have any concerning symptoms, there didn't seem to be any complications at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->