Urgent Help Wanted..Very Urgent **Update**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! At least you've found her. All the best for you and Dee. Hopefully 2010 will be a much luckier year! Xx

so sorry that u r having 2 go through this now on top of everything that has already happened! hope she is well again soon, and u 2!

I am glad you found her, hope she feels better soon xx

Thank you ladies

Her mum and my brother are on route to see her.

She as just called me as she went outside with the drip attached to her...She started to cry down the phone to me and said sorry for stressing me out.
Told her i not to worry and asked what is happening.
The mw on the ward is very concerned about the baby heartbeat as its very slow and as been since documented at 5:24pm yesterday. She has been told she is staying in all weekend.

Thank you to people on here as she called me after a caring text message she got when she was outside getting air.

James

Thank you ladies

She as just called me as she went outside with the drip attached to her...She started to cry down the phone to me and said sorry for stressing me out.
The mw on the ward is very concerned about the baby heartbeat as its very slow and as been since documented at 5:24pm yesterday. She has been told she is staying in all weekend.

Thank you to people on here as she called me after a caring text message she got when she was outside getting air.

James

Glad she called you, I got in contact with Jo and I asked her to call her, phone was off so she text her aparently xx

Thank you ladies

James

Glad she called you, I got in contact with Jo and I asked her to call her, phone was off so she text her aparently xx

Thank you....you are a gem ;)

Dee told Jo to tell me to tell all of yous...( :dohh: ) that she is sorry to worry everyone but im going to now tell Jo to tell Dee dont be silly, and that we all just care about her and want her to be ok xx

I heard from Jo on facebook and was soooo relieved that she has been found. I couldnt get on here because of maintanence?!

I really hope all is ok with Jenson. Im sure both of them just need a damn good rest, and staying in will help with that.

James, you take it easy now as well sweet, you both need each other for strength and im sure 2010 will be much better for the 3 of you xxx

Hi Dee and James, have only just read the post cos i've been at work.

So glad to hear that Dee and Jenson are in good hands. I'm sure they will be fine and I'm sending them and you lots and lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Keep us updated as how the family are doing.

Ju
xx

So happy you found her and I send my hope for baby and momma and dad to all feel better for a happy Christmas, and hopefully a bright new start to the new year. You both rest and take it easy Keep ahold of one another to keep it together.

I'm glad to hear she was found and being taken care of. You two both take care so you can have a wonderful Christmas at home together.

Glad to hear they are ok. Now you need to rest, young man!

Hey guys, I just wanted to say you are all very strong people and I really hope 2010 is a better year. Hugs to both of you to get well soon xx

Only just seen this post, I am glad you know where Dee is. She's had such a stressful time since your accident and she did say that she struggled to eat, sleep etc. I hope you are all feeling better and I hope you have a better 2010.

x

Eak just catching up having been away from the internet for a few days!

Hugs to all

loopy

Hi hun, no need to reply to this post. StirCrazy will update you in due course. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"