Urgent - info about NK cells needed

Chilli

Very lucky Mum of 2 girls
Reaction score
Hi all
I'm about to go to see my GP and what to ask her to prescribe me prednisolone but I don't know the dosage - can anyone help?

Sorry, I don't know anything about this, but I'm going to bump it for you. Good luck at the doctor's.

Sorry i don't know anything either, good luck at the doctors though :hugs:

My consultant is putting me on 5mg daily the next time even though I haven't had any tests. There are ladies who are on/will be on higher doses tho. Hope you get what you want

Hi Chilli, how did you get on. I was thinking about asking for this also, as discussed NK cells with sonographer in EPAS on Thursday.
I tried progesterone and Aspirin this time, although the progesterone did help me get further than my previous 5 miscarriages.
I think next time I will take it from ovulation.
Would be grateful for any update and massive congratulations honey xxx.

The consultant I saw doesnt believe NK cells is a 'real thing' because its not proven. Damn fool. Even tho all my other tests came back normal. How did u get on?

Luna - my consultant in St M.s said the same thing! WHat do they care - just let us have the drugs! My consultant in Bath told me to wait til I got pg and then call him - I tried all day Friday and couldn't even leave a message as his mailbox was full. My Gp won't let me have it til she's had the ok from stupid man who never answers his phone in Bath! SO no joy yet, but will let you know if I have any luck.
Thanks Hollybush - that's a start at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->