Urgently need advice

Kahloolahky

Reaction score
So ladies, things have gotten SUPER weird for me...

Basically, I'm a diabetic and I was supposed to be put on insulin last month. The diabetic doctor told me I would be able to collect my prescription from my GP Surgery 3 days after the appointment. So I went. The receptionist told me that "the doctor hasn't put a dosage, so you need to contact him". I left a little confused, but didn't think any more of it.

Because of my working hours I'd been unable to contact him, fast forward four weeks...

On Monday night, my period was 14 days late and I had the WEIRDEST discharge ever, literally like pink jelly (ew). SO I called 111 and they told me to see my GP ASAP, so I managed to get an appointment on Wednesday with a nurse. This nurse is the one who has been dealing with my diabetes, so whilst she was taking my blood, I just casually mentioned that I still wasn't on my insulin, so she looked on my records. The diabetic doctor had written:

"Cannot Prescribe Abaslgar because pt is pregnant"

UMM WHAT?!

So, the nurse sent my blood test off and I am just awaiting the results, but I've been doing the maths:

02.03.2017 - Had an internal ultrasound for an ovarian cyst, no baby
09.03.2017 - Had an unusual AF, light and only lasted 4 days
15.03.2017 - Had blood tests for the diabetic doctor
02.04.2017 - Had brown/pink spotting
03.04.2017 - Should have started my period
10.04.2017 - Negative Pregnancy Test
20.04.2017 - Now 17 days late, and numerous negative tests.

I've done some research, and a blood test can pick up HcG from as little as 7 days after conception. and if I am pregnant my baby would be like 0.1 inches in size. So it's all possible.

I AM LOSING THE WILL TO LIVE, Hopefully I will know for definite tomorrow, but like that doctor has withheld this information from me for over a month now. I made like 15 phone calls today trying to find out what is going on, but nobody could give me a straight answer.

That is so weird and I hope you get some answers soon <3

I don't really have any advice for you but I hope you find out what's going on! Do you have any children now? I'm sorry you're feeling down and are losing the will to live. If you feel like you need to talk about it all or anything in general please feel free to pm me. I'm a good listener and will never judge you for anything you feel like you need to talk about. Sometimes it's easier talking to a stranger rather than someone in real life.

I've read several stories of women that got a positive in their blood work but never on a home test. I hope you get some answers soon, but I wouldn't stress too much because that extra stress will raise your blood sugar and harm you and your possible bean. There is possibly some other insulin that they could put you on that would be more appropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->