Urgh hormones

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by x.Mum2B.x, Nov 14, 2011.

1. x.Mum2B.x

x.Mum2B.x Mummy To Kyreece-Jayden<3

For some reason when I woke up this morning my hormones have been up down left & right
    First of all I had a go at FOB telling him that I hate him & everything I'm going through atm is all his fault :dohh:
    Then I had a meeting with my keyworker & when she asked me about my pregnancy & LO I burst into tears for no reason atall & stayed crying for about 15-20mins & whilst I was in tears I'm laughing an smiling with my keyworker
    Then at the hospital when the midwife was talking to me about LO I was getting all worried because she was saying he could come any day now (even tho I knew that) & telling me I could be holding him & all that just got me thinking what if I'm not a good enough mum to him :dohh:

I really hate hormones :growlmad:

2. NewMommy17

NewMommy17 Mommy To Kyleigh ;-*

I hate hormones Too

I cry for everything especially the further i get . I'm always feeling B*tchy Now and days also !

3. nicoleJOLIE

nicoleJOLIE SingleTeenMom&Proud!

aww :hugs:

don't worry youre not alone . i got really mad the other day becus i was hungry , started crying because my dad would buy himself food and wouldnt take me to buy my sub which i had been craving for HOURS - and then started getting mad again cus i didnt know why i was crying over food :rofl:

the things pregnancy does . :dohh:

but regarding your worry about not being a good mum - i have faith that you will do FABULOUS and your little boy will be lucky to have you :flower:

4. x.Mum2B.x

Aww bless u these hormones r just a crazy thing I'm just glaf my FOB understands & doesn't retaliate to when I get mad at him for no reason :dohh:

& aww ty I'm sure I'll do good to I just don't know why I was worrying because now I'm fine & all excited for him to get here so I can spoil him I hope he shows his face soon so these hormones stop

5. x.Mum2B.x

My keyworker said it's because ur getting closer to see'in ur LO & all the emotions r just building up inside or something like that I was to busy tryna work out why the heck I was crying :rofl: but just think it'll all be over in less then a couple of weeks :happydance:

6. emmylou92

emmylou92 Hollie's Mammy

Ahh, hormones are crappy hehe!
    Whats a keyworker?

7. x.Mum2B.x

Because I live in a mother & baby unit I have a keyworker she's just some1 I can go & talk to if I'm having any problems or worried about something like today with all my hormones :haha: & she also helps me move out & get a flat/house tbh I don't really know what they r I just know what they do :dohh:

8. emmylou92

emmylou92 Hollie's Mammy

Ah, that's good that you have someone to talk too,I just asked because I thought they worked along side Youth workers! Hope you and you Little man get your flat soon.

9. x.Mum2B.x

:D ty