Urgh I'm only 34 weeks....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Emma247, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Emma247

Emma247 Well-Known Member

I know I'm getting there but do/did u ladies wonder how ur gonna cope in the late 30s week?
    I've just struggled to get off then sofa, hobbled out the door, walked on all fours up the stairs....can't get comfy, breathing seems hard work too!
    And I just think gosh am I being a drama queen? What am I gonna be like for the next 6+ weeks?!

2. Belle25

Belle25 Guest

I don't fee; much different to what I did a few weeks ago as you have done most of your major bump growing by 34 weeks I think.

Hang on in there, the next few weeks will fly by!
    xx

3. Emma247

Emma247 Well-Known Member

Ooo that's promising! :) maybe it won't get worse lol

4. flippityflop

flippityflop Well-Known Member

I feel ya Emma. I'm 34 wks on Weds and am achy as hell. It coud be 8 more weeks if I'm late. I do hope Belle is wrong about the bump growing thing though - don't think I'm big enough to have a full term healthy baby in there just yet!

5. susywoosy

susywoosy Mum of two!

I'm almost 30 weeks and feeling that way. Trying to put socks, shoes on is a nightmare. Everything requires so much more effort and i feel like i'm struggling to breath with little exertion.. Ridiculous and still have 10 weeks to go.

I dont even think i'm that big but everything seems so tightly packed in there, that just bending over requires so much energy xxx

6. mummyruston

mummyruston New mummy to baby girl

Im 32 weeks and just think when will my baby come? Like all of you - things are getting somewhat troublesome - bending down and putting shoes on, sleeping, getting comfrtable etc.

7. bumpyjo

bumpyjo Well-Known Member

i manage to sleep ok at night on my side but have touble getting up the 5 times in the night to wee lol luckily i have a radiator next to me which i use to help me get up i struggle to get socks on too at the mo lol