urgh - that nearly did it!

mistyscott

Reaction score
After bemoaning my lack of symptoms, I started feeling very nauseous this week, usually from midday onwards. But, so far I haven't actually been sick.

Then my darling cat, Misty, just came and threw up on the rug - right next to me :thumbup: Oh. my. god. the smell :sick:
Had to clear it up (OH not back from work) and could feel the bile rising in my throat (sorry!).
Have managed to keep it down for now - but I'm hungry and need to think about eating when the thought of food makes me feel worse!

The joys of pet-owning...better get used to puking small things though I suppose! :baby:

and now she's running around playing with her ball while I sit on the sofa trying not to heave!

LOL!

I've managed to escape the the sickness, but I have definetely been slightly nauseous! It seems to get worse if my stomach is empty, and if I let it go on for too long, I then dont want to eat anything...

snap with my nausea sleonie - but see if clearing up cat sick makes you barf! :p

He he. Naughty kitty. At least the baby sick won't smell like that! It just smells like milk. Unless it's been fermenting for a bit, then it's not too pleasant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->