Urghhh whatever Next???

Babee_Bugs

#4 Due in October!
Reaction score
baby measuring small, had a growth scan and shes fallen off the 50th percentile that she was on at 21weeks :(...

My platelet count is dropping :( as of the 2nd of april it was 92 :cry: so now i may need to have a general aneastetic for my C-section rather than be awake...

My heart is playing up and ive had a ECG, a 24hour cardio tape and getting a echo done on the 10th...

Im already high risk as it is, due to me having a S.A.H a few years back, which ruptured and needing coiling (i had a brain hemmorage caused from a anuerysm that ruptured)...

So now gotta see a consultant tomorrow to discuss the findings on the scan and god knows what happens next... I just want my baby :( i just feel like everything is getting flung at me at the minute :(

This baby is a result of TTC for 3 years miscarrying 3x august 2011, april 2012, july 2012 and then fell pregnant with this baby 5 weeks later... I feel like im on a upward step hill... Bluerghhhhhhhhhhh so sorry for my depressing post

I'm so sorry ur having such a hard time of it :(. Hope your tests get a bit better soon and you get to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy xxx

So sorry it has been getting rough for you! I hope that things can settle for you some so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :hugs:

I'm sorry things are so rough. You are almost there and will have your baby in your arms soon .

Sorry you're having such a hard pregnancy. I hope things start getting better.

Now ive stupidly read up on the risks of having a general rather than a spinal... :( really wish i hadnt!...

Im gonna suggest to the consultant tomorrow if it would be best to deliver her now whilst my platelets are borderline to qualify for a spinal so its safest for us both, rather than wait another 15days for them to go any lower and then need a general :/ i really dont want to take the risks of a general

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"