Urinating a ridiculous amount!!!!

Starmoon

Reaction score
Is anyone else suffering from this? I have been for weeks but today is especially bad. I had a sample checked yesterday so definitely no infection, and baby has not started to engage yet.

I have been awake for 8 hours, have had one cup of tea and two glasses of Ribena, so nothing excessive.

I am weeing every 15 mins and it's driving me mad!!!!!

im always on the toilet.. i get up around 5/6 times in the night too..

today ive had 2 lattes.. and im up and down constantly.. gunna start on the water soon.. may aswell just camp out on the toilet.. haha

think its just one of those joys of pregnancy.. urinating all the time.. lol xx

I'm 27 weeks and need to wee all the time! My husband thinks its quite amusing, but its really annoying!! Especially as half the time all I achieve is an excuse for a wee when I do go, and like you, no infection. Grrr

Glad I'm not the only one (although would hate to wish it on anyone else). Also my SPD is playing up quite badly today which makes things even worse. I get comfortable (as much as is possible at the moment) then have to get up again!

I've been bad all through pregnancy but have always had a weak bladder. One cup of tea with caffeine in it makes me even worse. I think if anything though you need to be drinking a bit more than what you've had, even though it is probably the last thing you feel like doing! The joys of pregnancy :winkwink: x

Yep I am terrible at the moment. I was bad enough pre pregnancy but now I may as well just set up camp in the bathroom!

Glad I'm not the only one (although would hate to wish it on anyone else). Also my SPD is playing up quite badly today which makes things even worse. I get comfortable (as much as is possible at the moment) then have to get up again!

i know what you mean about the SPD.. its agonising getting up in the night as many times as i do.. everytime i get up im in agony with the SPD.. its worse throughout the night for me.. think its cause my bodys not moved for a lil while.. but it hurts in the day too!!..

pregnancy hey!! lol.. itll be worth it when our lil bundles are here tho :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->