• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Urine Infection!

Natalie&Karl

Reaction score
I had the worst nights sleep yesterday - and i can't even blame Karl for snoring this time. Throughout the whole night i was up and down the stairs in and out of the toilet!! So frustrated!

Pretty sure it must be a urine infection (possibly cystitus? - which i had a few times way before i became pregnant), i get a dying need for the toilet and when i go just a tiny dribble comes out (sorry for the unattractive description!) and its really uncomfortable.

Feel like i've been awake for 24 hours... and i still keep needing the toilet!!

Any ideas or solutions?

hun ur best going to see the gp asap and get somthing for it to help as if left untreated things like tht can lead to kidney infections and can cause early labour.

they will prob want to send of a sample to to get it checked out

thats what they did with me and gave me a course on antibiotics. i was told i was right to go and get it checked out x

Drink lots of water, cranberry juice and barley water.

Try to hold going to the loo for as long as poss after drinking a pint of water to give your bladder time to "top up"
Also get a sample to send to GP to get tested!

If you get really bad tonight go to maternity unit and they will take a sample and give you something ... i have this pregnant or not and it can lead to kidney infection if not treated properly ... so top up on regular fluid to flush your bladder ...

Hope your ok hun
xxx

Hope you get it sorted hun and feel better....but do NOT let it go untreated babe it really is vital you get it sorted when PG! x

HI Girls, Thanks for the advice.

Since yesterday afternoon it's been fine and i had a great nights sleep yesterday.

I'll defintely mention this to my GP or midwife during my next assesment though.xxxx

Glad you are feeling better! But good idea to mention it babe! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"