urine sample

clarkie_TTC

expecting our 1st!!!!
Reaction score
on cheapies it says urine must be at room temp???

can you not just use sample straight after peeing in the pot haha???

I wouldn't worry too much about it. A lot of the girls on here (myself included) don't wait till it's room temp.

i used to wait for room temp but then gave up and it made no difference xx

I read through all my directions after hearing this the other day (got cheapies from online) and didnt find where they said that in my directions. I always pee'd in the cup and right away dipped them in... always had good readings & were obviously accurate for me this month! (the one thing i did always make sure I did was stop drinking before taking the test - so my urine wasnt diluted) Good luck!

Out of curiosity did you all wait for your AF date before testing??

Lol....ok rephrase the question...do many people get a BFP before AF due date...if so how long before?! What tests?? etc!! Thanks x

I was thinking she was talking about Ovulation tests?? Either way - didnt wait for urine to "cool down"

My AF was due on CD31 usually when I will get it - sometimes later like CD32 or CD33
I had pos opk sticks on CD17 & 18. Tested hpt on CD28 - so someone told me that was probably 10 days after ovulation (approx). Got faint + in am & held my urine all afternoon and got much stronger +'s so then took a digi.

I first used Walmart equate brand... waited about 1 min and decided I couldnt be pregnant this month & went back to bed... few hours later looked at the stick and saw a line - so with 2nd mu used internet cheepie test. It was REALLY faint. Held pee and no drinking for 4 hours that afternoon and tested with first response with the 2 lines.... walmart equate brand - both very good lines - then tested with digi's that said "pregnant"

i got my bfp at 12dpo, 3 days before af was due! xx

i used internet cheap ones and then a digi, came up with a really good line on the cheap ones which has got stronger and stronger since. I started using a opk as i heard they go positive if you are pregnant and did not want to waste tests, got a bfp on them so then tried the hpt and that was positive too! xx

So all of your came up bfp..thats really good...did they all say suitable for testing before AF due? Just cos i know some say suitable from day of AF...

walmart - equate said from the day af is due the others all said 4 days early... etc.. Not sure about internet cheepie - I just had 2 of those free when bought my opk's & wasted one one day cause thought it was one of my opk's - so just had the one left & looked almost like an evap line to me.

If you look on poas.com it will tell you about how sensitive each test is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->