US ladies, are you sick of the snow yet?

parkgirl

Mom to Iris
Reaction score
I'm so tired of it snowing. Seems like every time they finally get the roads cleared, another storm comes and piles it back on. DH and I have already had to reschedule some of our classes at the hospital due to weather and I'm worried that something will happen and I'll need to get to the hospital during one of the storms.

Ugh yes! I hate snow, we have over 60 inches here in the northeast. I just want it to stop because I don't want to see any snow in April! Please melt!

Ugh yes! I hate snow, we have over 60 inches here in the northeast. I just want it to stop because I don't want to see any snow in April! Please melt!

I'm with you on no snow in April!! Looks like we are only a day apart. Do you have a long drive to the hospital? It takes about 20 minutes, no snow, from my house to the hospital.

I live on the east coast & we've had a significant storm almost every week. I've already fallen once so now I won't go to work if it snows because I'm afraid of falling again. I'm so sick of it! :wacko:

Yes I am!!! I haven't given to much thought about not making it to the hospital though...DH will get me there one way or another! Lol

I am only like 10 mins from the hospital, I live in Boston so luckily I am close!

I am in Canada and feel your pain. We had some mild days and things were starting to melt. I could see grass in my back yard and then yesterday we got another big dump. I know we can still make it to the hospital even if it is storming big time. We were silly last year and went to my DH's work Christmas party in the biggest storm and got there safe. Nearly got rear ended and saw plenty of people in the ditch and snow banks. We got there safe and got home safe. It was awful road conditions icy and visibility really sucked only a few feet in front of us is as far as you could see... We drove with our flashers on so others could see us or in hopes they could see us once they got a few feet away. So as long as they don't close the highway, which they closed it that night just not in the section we drove it. Then we should make it alright.

oh i diffently understand!! my lamaze classes are suppose to be tue nights for the month of jan. Well with every snow storm pretty much comming in on tue. Two of my lamaze classes have already been moved. With another storm comming in tues, weds this week im thinking that i'm going to have this baby before finishing my classes

I'm getting sick of it yes, as I've fallen and gone into labor already once. My little one is so precariously inside me that every little thing causes labor to start. :(

I'd be thrilled if the snow stopped...but being as I live in MI and we can have snow from October through April/May, I'm not holding my breath.

Thankfully, we rarely see snow in April lol

I've been lucky. I'm down in Arkansas and we only got one storm and got approx 6 inches of snow. Though, that's still a lot for us.

It's 70 here today. Whats nuts though is I'm in the central part of the state but next week the northern part of the state is supposed to get snow storms and we are supposed to get thunderstorms. The weather has lost it's mind.

Sick of seeing the crap. And now we have a blizzard advisory coming from Mon-Wed. :(

I am sick of it, too! We get a storm a week. I'm so worried about falling and getting hurt. My poor hubby does all of the shoveling now, and I feel bad. I'm so glad my little boy isn't coming until April, for we would be stuck in the house!

We are under a storm warning now. Chance of getting up to 17 inches of snow by Wednesday morning...after getting ice starting tonight. FUN! I'm so afraid I will fall and hurt bubs or me.

Where the hell are you?? I'm in the Midwest (MI) and thank god haven't heard anything about no 17 inches!!!

snow storm in chicago tues-wed!!! supposed to be 12-24 inches!
im def sick of the snow!!! i need some sun!

Totally sick of it. Here in NYC we have gotten a total of about 60 inches between christmas and now. We are expecting another storm between Tuesday and Wednesday.

I'm in Michigan and we're suppose to get 8-12 inches on Wednesday! My bridal shower was in February 2009 and there was a snowstorm the day of my shower - I'm hoping my baby shower doesn't have a snowstorm too! It's Feb.12!

I'm on the East Coast (mid-Atlantic) and am definitely sick of the snow! We've only had on fairly significant one, which was last week, but we don't react well to snow around here--a few inches can shut everything down and make the roads a mess! Now they're calling for freezing rain/possible snow this week.

I'm just thankful my employer lets me work from home in bad weather and also that I'm due in April--when all of this bad weather should hopefully be gone! Am a bit concerned about our birthing classes coming up, though, as the CPR one got cancelled last week due to the snow.

I'm in WI and we're supposed to get the edge of this biggun. If it shifts we'll get a hell of a lot more, though.

https://i.imwx.com/web/news/2011/february/heavy_snow_midwest_013111_600x405.jpg

Multi-Day Dangerous, Destructive Winter Storm

https://www.weather.com/outlook/wea...s-destructive-winter-storm-midwest_2011-01-30

Multi-Day Dangerous, Destructive Winter Storm
by Tim Ballisty, Editorial Meteorologist

A multi-day, multi-region potentially historic and destructive winter storm will unleash its fury beginning Monday and will last through Wednesday.

When everything is said and done, the storm may very well impact a third of the population of the United States; approximately 100 million people.

Its reach will be felt from the Front Range of the Colorado Rockies to the Ohio Valley to the coast of New England.

Accompanied with the winter storm will be a severe thunderstorm threat across the South capable of producing damaging winds, hail and a few tornadoes.

Our Midwest storm coverage will be categorized into the four factors: heavy snow, destructive ice, tornadoes and bitter cold.

Typically we get tons of snow living in Northern California but we are one of the few and apparently rare spots in the US that's getting barely anything. This morning we got less than a half inch of snow after a week or two of 60+ degree weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->