US ladies, are you sick of the snow yet?

We haven't had a ton of snow lately, but the fog has been terrible. Tonight and tomorrow its supposed to start snowing, and I could really do without it!!

Eek! I just heard about the storm you all are talking about, MI is being threatened with a decent amount of snow too... Hoping I'm too far north, sounds like most of it will be around I-94

I just heard on Fox 2 that we are getting 1-4 inches tonight, then the doozy of a storm comes tomorrow with up to a foot!

Yes! Soooo sick of it!

We don't have a car so I can only get around by walking or public transport/taxis.

I really need to be walking right now but it's difficult when not all the sidewalks are clear and family are freaking out about me going outside.

Please no more snow....

We are supposed to get a storm in Massachusetts, up to 20 inches between tuesday and wednesday. NOOOOO!

Where the hell are you?? I'm in the Midwest (MI) and thank god haven't heard anything about no 17 inches!!!

I'm in Missouri. As of this morning, they are saying 14 inches with drifts several feet high. I'll be very happy if the amount keeps going down.

I'm in Michigan and we're suppose to get 8-12 inches on Wednesday! My bridal shower was in February 2009 and there was a snowstorm the day of my shower - I'm hoping my baby shower doesn't have a snowstorm too! It's Feb.12!

We have the same due date and my shower is on Feb 11th. I also hope we don't get snow on that weekend.

Ugh snow... Ya know, I was soooo excited to be pregnant through the winter instead of through August. I was like "OH! Extra body heat!"

Yeah I definitely didn't think that through all the way...

Snow....heat...ice....mugginess.... *sigh* I'll take the heat and mugginess. At least I can't trip on ice and go into pre-term labor in August...

I'm in Michigan and we're suppose to get 8-12 inches on Wednesday! My bridal shower was in February 2009 and there was a snowstorm the day of my shower - I'm hoping my baby shower doesn't have a snowstorm too! It's Feb.12!

We have the same due date and my shower is on Feb 11th. I also hope we don't get snow on that weekend.

Fingers crossed for us!!!!!

east coast us here use to it but we are getting more tommorow and wed i love it! but i do worry about my hubby driving in it it seems to snow when he goes to work in the early mornings! my dogs are sick of it cant poo where they usually do cause the snow plows have the snow high to the sky lol!

east coast us here use to it but we are getting more tommorow and wed i love it! but i do worry about my hubby driving in it it seems to snow when he goes to work in the early mornings! my dogs are sick of it cant poo where they usually do cause the snow plows have the snow high to the sky lol!

We had to shovel a path for our pup to poo. The snow has been higher than her tummy and she just sinks in.

We had to shovel a path for our pup to poo. The snow has been higher than her tummy and she just sinks in.

lol cute i have a small dog to 10 pd boston terrier and 4 big ones i take them to the park during day and at night we walk them in our neighborhood but some side walks are not shoveld! and then we let them run around in our yard when the snow is icy hard i dont like them walking on it cause one poor doggie had a bloody nail :(

so worried about this storm coming. I have been having Braxton Hicks all day. Sure hope our little boy doesn't decide to come this week.

We had a wicked ice storm today....
I barely made it to see my OB today.

We are supposed to get about a foot of snow within the next two days.
Makes me nervous because all these snow storms trigger contractions for me

Oh boy, that's all we need is a bunch of us to go into labor during this crap. :wacko:

Yeah I am paranoid I'll have something happen and need to get to the hospital or something! AND my husband is out of town! AND there's tons of wind and wind out by us = POWER OUTAGES!

Ha. Someone posted this on my Facebook.

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs020.snc6/167060_10150124278434976_542804975_7781097_7394717_n.jpg

I guys I am right there with you I live in upstate NY, I mean real upstate... like one of the last towns in NY. lol ANYWAY we have a ton of snow it seems like it will never stop.. I have over 2 feet on my yard now and it still coming down hard... My induction is tomorrow at 6 am hopefully they have the roads cleared of or the drive its self might be enough to put me in labor.. lol since we have a 40 min drive to the hospital on a good day I am afraid of it will be like in the AM

It's not snowing here in Austin, but it's colder than I ever remember it being here. My house doesn't have central heat. It's an old pier and beam style house and it's really drafty. I am completely miserable and I'm about to go get in my car to warm up.

And the power outages mean I can't even use my little electric heater half the time.

And I need to pee and the toilet feels like it's made of ice. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->