US ladies!...

Kristin52

Reaction score
if anyone goes to see Jack and Jill, with Adam Sandler,
it was amazing!

Made me laugh, and I think baby liked it too, because he was moving the whole time :thumbup:

I plan on going to see it. Thanks!!! Xoxo

Gonna watch it prob tomorrow! Can't wait!

Looks funny, I really like Adam Sandler in these family type films

I dont know if i want to go see it, looks bad to me...Eddie Murphy killed it with the double characters

I really like adam sandler so ill probably go see it.. But im really looking forward to the twilight saga breaking dawn part 1!!!

I dont know if i want to go see it, looks bad to me...Eddie Murphy killed it with the double characters

trust me, it was awesome.
eddie murphy just kills everything he's in anyway.

I don't even like adam sandler, but he did a really good job. :thumbup:

I really like adam sandler so ill probably go see it.. But im really looking forward to the twilight saga breaking dawn part 1!!!

Lol, I hate twilight. saw 5 minutes of one of the movies, and turned it off, I'm not much of vampires and stuff. :blush:

Ahh I am so excited for Breaking Dawn. But I don't think I'm going on opening day, too crowded! I'm going to wait a couple of weeks.

I love Twilight! did you guys read the host? I love that too, they were talking about making it into a movie.

I really don't get twilight to be honest with you....I remember watching Kristen Stewart in lifetime movies, so when I saw her becoming a vampire, or being in love with a vampire (shows how much I know :p ) I think that's what ruined it for me, lol. my lovely logic.

I really don't get twilight to be honest with you....I remember watching Kristen Stewart in lifetime movies, so when I saw her becoming a vampire, or being in love with a vampire (shows how much I know :p ) I think that's what ruined it for me, lol. my lovely logic.

Have you read the books? The movies are horrendous, the books are amazing and im soo not into sci-fi or w.e its classified as but those books were just flat out awesome., but hey to each their own!

Have you read the books? The movies are horrendous, the books are amazing and im soo not into sci-fi or w.e its classified as but those books were just flat out awesome., but hey to each their own!

no I haven't, but I hear they're actually alot better. So I might have to. It'll give me something to do. :haha:

yea me and hubby wanted to see Jack and Jill this weekend but i wasnt feeling well. but as for twilight i cant wait for breaking dawn to come out even though i really dnt like the movies much. I used to hate it until my sister got me to read the 1st one then i was hooked on the books, i wud really recommend the books way more than the movies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->