US - Teen Mom 2 - **Official Trailer on Page 5**

Discussion in 'Teenage Parenting' started by AirForceWife7, Nov 13, 2011.

1. AirForceWife7

AirForceWife7 Mama to Brenna.

WARNING - POTENTIAL SPOILERS!

:haha: I am! I'm reaaalllllyyy excited to hear if all the rumors I have been hearing are true!

Such as, apparently since Corey & Leah have divorced, Corey has hooked up with & is currently dating Nikkole from 16 & Pregnant! :shock: I also want to see how all the drama with their divorce after 6 months of marriage unfolds

I wonder what new crimes Jenelle has committed & if she will be serving time! (Which she should) Also hoping that she has cleaned up her act & given up the drugs. Oh, & kicked Kieffer (I call him reefer, :haha:) to the curb! I heard that she was in a car accident & Jace was in the back seat :nope: Her wrist was badly sprained but Jace was okay thanks to being strapped in his car seat! I also hope Jenelle & her mom are getting along better, for that baby's sake.

Haven't really heard much of anything about Kailyn .. other then she is a full time student & is still dating Jordan. Good for her! :thumbup: Jo (Her FOB & ex) for some reason always creeps me out .. oh & apparently he is launching his own rap career! You can go youtube his rap videos if you like :haha:

Haven't really heard much about Chelsea either, but she has passed her GED test! God for her :thumbup: Her FOB still, and always will be, a dousche in my opinion. He treats her like crap & doesn't even care to see Aubree. Oh, and when he told Chelsea that he cheated on her like seven times :wacko: Megan, Chesea's best friend, gave birth to her son in July (I think, could be wrong though!). I was shocked when I heard that!

Anyway, just really looking forward to all the drama & seeing if there's any truth to these rumors! It airs Tuesday, December 6th at 10pm :thumbup:

I am OBSESSED :rofl:

2. Lanna

Lanna Well-Known Member

LOVE that show! Would it be airing in Canada at the same time? I haven't seen any advertisements for it yet so I dunno. I can't wait though

3. Burchy314

Burchy314 Guest

SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The End.

4. AirForceWife7

Ahahahaha! I'm not the only oneee :winkwink: Lanna I'm not sure about Canada :-k But I hope it does air the same day! It's gonna be so freaking good this season (as every season is :haha:)

& Tinnaaaaaaa! I'm such an addict! If I miss an episode I freak out! :rofl: There are so many things happening this season & I just can't freaking wait .. I'm like a kid in the candy store :haha:

5. Lanna

Lanna Well-Known Member

For sure!! I'm pissed that Corey and Leah broke up. They were so cute together.

6. casann

casann mummy

They broke up :O last episode i watched they were getting married ! x

7. QuintinsMommy

QuintinsMommy Well-Known Member

they aren't married anymore :O

8. amygwen

amygwen Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline

I CAN'T WAIT!

I was wondering when they were going to air Teen Mom 2 Season 2 & I saw a commercial for it the other day. I'm 21 years old and I'm still obsessed w/ watching Teen Mom :D I'm interested to see the rumors. I'm sad that Corey and Leah divorced, I thought they were sooo cute when they got married! Which one was Nikkole.. ? (off to google)...

9. QuintinsMommy

oh show pictures of her when your done googling her ! :haha:

10. amygwen

Here she is:

https://www.kenston.k12.oh.us/khs/student-life/look-a-likes/img/nikkole.jpg

She's that one with the a-hole FOB!!! Who was like super mean to her and controlling. I couldn't stand her though lol.

11. amygwen

12. QuintinsMommy

thats crazy :haha: i dont remember anyone unless they were on season 1 or 2 of teen mom there were two many pregnant girls to remember in 16 and preg.

13. Hotbump

Hotbump SAHM, student, & wife :)

This sucks I dont have cable so I have to wait to see an episode the next day when on the mtv website at 3am :haha:

14. x__amour

x__amour Mommy.

I'm pretty excited. Much prefer Teen Mom but it gives me something to watch. :winkwink:

15. lauram_92

lauram_92 Well-Known Member

I had to read this, even though there was spoilers! It will be ages until it is on here! :cry:
    Can't believe Leah & Corey got divorced, what a shame.

The girls from 16 and pregnant series 2 and 3 (I think thats all the series) just don't stand out.

16. Mii

Mii Well-Known Member

Im an addict :haha: I cant waiiiitttt for teenmom2 season 2 to air :happydance:

17. AirForceWife7

I was so sad too! :( They were my favorite couple out of the bunch! I hope their daughter is doing better! And her name is Nicole Paulun .. don't remember which season she is from though :-k I hope it's just a rumor because I didn't like her at all :haha: Her FOB was a complete dousche to her & she would just take it.

18. ONoez2010

ONoez2010 Slytherin mommy <3

OMGG I CANT WAITTT!!!! I didn't know Corey was dating nikkole!?!
    Also i want to know what happens to their baby! I remember one twin had some medical issues ):

19. rjb

rjb Guest

yeah what was wrong with one of the twin girls?

20. AirForceWife7

I believe she had some sort of developmental disorder, like she couldn't put her weight on her legs, & will be a delayed walker ... but I have heard that the doctors have said she WILL be able to walk eventually :D These are all rumors, but I hope it's true!

As for Nikkole & Corey dating, I'm pretty sure it is true! (Atleast I hope it is, that means more drama :haha:) There were a few stories on them being together in the link that Amy posted (Which by the way, I have been reading ALL day. I am such a loserrrr) x