US - Teen Mom 2 - **Official Trailer on Page 5**

I'm there! I don't really like these girls as much as the first ones but I'm still going to be tuning in!

I'm there! I don't really like these girls as much as the first ones but I'm still going to be tuning in!
Same here! I will, and always will be on Team Maci! She's always been my favorite .. I remember watching her episode of 16 & Pregnant .. that was a few years ago :shock: Wow, time does fly.

i won't be turning in. there are way too many people to keep up with. i'm pretty disinterested now.

I usually just watch it for the drama .. especially with Jenelle, she gets arrested for something different like every episode :haha:

Same here! I will, and always will be on Team Maci! She's always been my favorite .. I remember watching her episode of 16 & Pregnant .. that was a few years ago :shock: Wow, time does fly.

Yeah I loved the first 16 & pregnant. I don't think the show has been nearly as good since. I loved all the girl especially farah. She has been through so much stuff and is extremely resilient. She may not always get it right but Idk how many people would dealing with the crap she has been through.

^^ it is sad, but tbh i dont like farrah. Sophia is adorable though!
i feel like im one of the few people that like Amber :haha:

It really is sad. I like amber too she isn't the greatest mom but ahe is entertaining nonetheless.

It really is sad. I like amber too she isn't the greatest mom but ahe is entertaining nonetheless.
I think she just really needs help with controlling her anger issues. And also needs to realize that beating on her FOB in front of her daughter will only restrict her parental rights ... Wasn't she in rehab? Could really help her x

I watch all of the 16 and pregnant's and Teen Mom's. I love to watch the drama I guess. The original girls are my favorite of course. Maci use to be my favorite and I didn't much like Farrah and Amber but now I kind of like them more and Maci less! I'm one of those people who will have to wait until the episodes are online the next day.. anyway I'm off to look at the link Amy posted!

^ It has like everything you could ever imagine! :haha: I was literally reading all day. & I have to wait until they are on MTV.com the next day too as we don't have cable :(

Perfect! This will give me something to do while LO sleeps and while I wait for OH to get off work! I'm just happy they put the episodes online! :)

I read this thread and I watched the episodes I missed. I'm addicted too.:haha:

Cant wait until the new season comes out.:happydance:

https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entert...t-couple-arrested-toddler-taken-into-custody/

anyway see this?

16 and pregnant ebony and her boyfriend joshua?

Julymom2be (sorry don't know your name :() But it is sooo addicting! :haha: What part of Pennsylvania are you from by the way? I am originally from there :)

Strawberry Mum - I did! It makes me sick! :sick: Not only because of the condition their daughter was living in & them neglecting her, but the fact that Josh is in the Air Force too & they were living on base! :shock: Makes people like me look bad :nope:

https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entert...t-couple-arrested-toddler-taken-into-custody/

anyway see this?

16 and pregnant ebony and her boyfriend joshua?

Yep, I read this. LO has been taken and Ebony has apparently checked herself into rehab. According to TMZ, they can still see Jocelyn 2 days a week, for 2 hours at at time, with a supervisor.

I'm a total TM and 16&P junky. I follow the gossip like nobody's business. :blush: :haha:

In other news, did you guys hear that Whitney (from 16&P season 1) has left her FOB, Weston?

Strawberry Mum - I did! It makes me sick! :sick: Not only because of the condition their daughter was living in & them neglecting her, but the fact that Josh is in the Air Force too & they were living on base! :shock: Makes people like me look bad :nope:

It definitely does NOT make you look bad. :hugs: Just because someone else was irresponsible doesn't mean all people are!

I've read that he could be discharged, too.

It definitely does NOT make you look bad. :hugs: Just because someone else was irresponsible doesn't mean all people are!

I've read that he could be discharged, too.
I'm sure he will be! I mean come on, who runs a drug ring on a military base & then expects to get away with it just for being on TV? :haha: They have zero tolerance & should treat him no different

I haven't heard much about Whitney at all! Last time I checked, I thought that baby Weston was having some breathing problems (I just heard it though, & that was a while ago) I hope he is okay! I thought they were a really cute couple & generally seemed to have a good head on their shoulders :flow:

I guess Ebony was trying to say that it was all hers, and that Josh had nothing to do with it (I guess hoping that it would make him less guilty? No idea). They're in for some shit if he gets discharged. The Airforce is their only income + their home... guess they should have been more responsible!

Whitney said that Weston was 'lazy' and didn't help out with anything, so she left him. Baby Weston did have some health problems... some genetic disorder. I remember seeing it on the first 'Where Are They Now' special. The only couple still together from season one of 16&P is Ebony & Josh... unless, of course, we're counting Amber and Gary. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->