• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

US - Teen Mom 2 - **Official Trailer on Page 5**

“Every room inside the residence had human and dog feces on the floors, walls and clothing.”

how does that happen? :sick:

I guess Ebony was trying to say that it was all hers, and that Josh had nothing to do with it (I guess hoping that it would make him less guilty? No idea). They're in for some shit if he gets discharged. The Airforce is their only income + their home... guess they should have been more responsible!

Whitney said that Weston was 'lazy' and didn't help out with anything, so she left him. Baby Weston did have some health problems... some genetic disorder. I remember seeing it on the first 'Where Are They Now' special. The only couple still together from season one of 16&P is Ebony & Josh... unless, of course, we're counting Amber and Gary. :lol:
Bahaha Amber & Gary should be the LAST couple to get back together IMO. And I bet you any money that the reason Ebony said it was hers is so Josh can't get in trouble & lessens his chances of a discharge, which, well, is extremely unlikely :lol: I just don't understand how you can let a house go that bad ... I mean come on .. dog poop & human feces? :sick: Surely they would have smelt that filth the entire time they were living there :wacko: And the fact that they have a daughter ... well that is just sick :nope:

Giving teen mums a fantastic name :dohh: Fucking idiots. Weed isn't even an addictive drug they have no excuse.

I'm really interested about what Ali's health condition is, I have read dwarfism, skeletal dysplasia, and a few others. I have read some really nasty things about her, people calling all sorts of names, nasty :nope:

I'm excited!! It won't air in the UK for a while but I'll be downloading it as soon as someone for the US puts it online :D :D so exciiiiiiiiiiiited!

I'm there! I don't really like these girls as much as the first ones but I'm still going to be tuning in!
Same here! I will, and always will be on Team Maci! She's always been my favorite .. I remember watching her episode of 16 & Pregnant .. that was a few years ago :shock: Wow, time does fly.

I love Maci too!! I also remember watching her 16&P episode.. and she had long hair, dyed red I think lol :haha:

I'm there! I don't really like these girls as much as the first ones but I'm still going to be tuning in!
Same here! I will, and always will be on Team Maci! She's always been my favorite .. I remember watching her episode of 16 & Pregnant .. that was a few years ago :shock: Wow, time does fly.

I love Maci too!! I also remember watching her 16&P episode.. and she had long hair, dyed red I think lol :haha:
Yes! She looked soo different! All the girls do :D

Cari - I really want to hear the news about Ali, too. I also heard those horrible comments people said about Ali. Last I checked they were considering suing the website that the comments were on ... I hope they go through with it, because people are just sick :nope:

So here's the official trailer taken from MTV.com :thumbup:

https://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/711497/teen-mom-2-season-2-trailer.jhtml#id=1674362

This season's gonna be goooooood. My jaw dropped when I saw Kieffer throw Jenelle like that :shock: And I got teary whenever they showed Ali being put under :cry: no one baby should ever have to go through that.

Can't. Freaking. Wait.

oooh watched the trailer today on mtv looks like its gonna be drama filled :D

Julymom2be (sorry don't know your name :() But it is sooo addicting! :haha: What part of Pennsylvania are you from by the way? I am originally from there :)

It's ok, I'm Diamond. I'm between Johnstown and Altoona.

Oh wow! My step-sister goes to college at Penn State Altoona :) My dad lives in Moon, PA .. I think that's roughly around 2.5 hours away!

I'm sooooo excited for the DRAAAAAMA lol. But seriously....Leah looked surprised that Corey filed for divorce when SHE CHEATED ON HIM!!!! AGAIN!!! She kind of put her self in that situation.

^ Haha Tina I was skimming thru this so fast and I was like What am I doing ?!!? lol

I cant wait to watch it!!

Just watched the trailer... IM SO PUMPED! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"