US - Teen Mom 2 - **Official Trailer on Page 5**

I wont get to see it for a while in the UK and annoying can't watch the trailer outside the US, we've got the newest 16 and pregnant showing here at the moment, love it x

I wont get to see it for a while in the UK and annoying can't watch the trailer outside the US, we've got the newest 16 and pregnant showing here at the moment, love it x

Aww 16 & pregnant must be airing after our teen mom then! (I think, anyway) The last thing that was aired here was teen mom season 3 .. with maci, amber, farrah, & catelynn .. it was a good one! ;)

Julymom2be (sorry don't know your name :() But it is sooo addicting! :haha: What part of Pennsylvania are you from by the way? I am originally from there :)

It's ok, I'm Diamond. I'm between Johnstown and Altoona.

Oh wow! My step-sister goes to college at Penn State Altoona :) My dad lives in Moon, PA .. I think that's roughly around 2.5 hours away!

Wow! That's close. I have only been to the Altoona campus once, it's nice there.

Aww 16 & pregnant must be airing after our teen mom then! (I think, anyway) The last thing that was aired here was teen mom season 3 .. with maci, amber, farrah, & catelynn .. it was a good one! ;)

I dont know if ive seen season 3, Think i've seen season 2 so far... Is season 2 the one that where farrah had DNA test and Catelynn and Tyler go and see carly? x

I get so confused from all the seasons :dohh: I think this is our 3rd season of 16 and pregnant, and we have had Teen Mom, then Teen Mom 2 (I think, with Kailyn etc) and second series of the first lot of Teen Moms? I could be talking total rubbish :dohh: Also can't see the trailer.. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I74eZsKGcK0

Here's the trailer. :D

Kailyn annoys me and I agree Jo is creepy. Jace is the CUTEST but Jenelle is an idiot, still. Barbara cracks me up. I love Leah but she's a fool for cheating AGAIN :| Don't blame Corey for filing for divorce. And Chelsea's a fucking douche if she's still with Adam. That's all I have to say :haha:

I get so confused from all the seasons :dohh: I think this is our 3rd season of 16 and pregnant, and we have had Teen Mom, then Teen Mom 2 (I think, with Kailyn etc) and second series of the first lot of Teen Moms? I could be talking total rubbish :dohh: Also can't see the trailer.. :(

Yeah that is right... pretty sure it is anyway lol x :shrug: confusing!x

Just watched trailer.. Cant believe how good it looks, well dont want to wait! :( lol x

It looks so good!

Question... After Chelsea says the bit about 'how can i like him so much, when he doesn't like me at all' and they cut to Jo talking to Kailyn... Right before Jorden says 'I'm done'... WTF does Jo say?? He's mumbling, and I can't understand what he says. All I hear is Kailyn say that things went farther than they should have?

all of these girls seem incapable of being in a monogamous relationship. :wacko:

It looks good, but I have to wonder what is wrong with these people? Is this how normal lives are? Im just curious cuz my life is super duper boring compared to that. Like how does all that crap happen to one person!

Here is how I feel about the girls
Hate Janelle... she is trash.
Hate Chelase...she is the dumbest person in the whole world.
Leah is ok... don't get why she married Cory when she clearly did not love him
I swear I can't even remember the last girl... so Im guessing she isnt that important anyways!

edit
Just had a look back, kailyn is alright but i dont think she is the victim like she tries to act with Jo. She played the shit out of him last season and expected him to be ok with it.... she needs counseling!

It looks so good!

Question... After Chelsea says the bit about 'how can i like him so much, when he doesn't like me at all' and they cut to Jo talking to Kailyn... Right before Jorden says 'I'm done'... WTF does Jo say?? He's mumbling, and I can't understand what he says. All I hear is Kailyn say that things went farther than they should have?

all of these girls seem incapable of being in a monogamous relationship. :wacko:

I know! He mumbles so much! He kinda reminds me of a frog :lol: And I have to agree, none of these girls seem like they can be faithful :nope: I can't believe Leah cheated on Corey ... AGAIN :nope:

It looks good, but I have to wonder what is wrong with these people? Is this how normal lives are? Im just curious cuz my life is super duper boring compared to that. Like how does all that crap happen to one person!

Here is how I feel about the girls
Hate Janelle... she is trash.
Hate Chelase...she is the dumbest person in the whole world.
Leah is ok... don't get why she married Cory when she clearly did not love him
I swear I can't even remember the last girl... so Im guessing she isnt that important anyways!

edit
Just had a look back, kailyn is alright but i dont think she is the victim like she tries to act with Jo. She played the shit out of him last season and expected him to be ok with it.... she needs counseling!
Agree! It seems like you would never think so much drama could happen to one person, let alone these 4 moms ... but that's what gives the show its ratings, right? :haha: And tbh, so many of them bring it upon themselves. Like Jenelle, helloooooo don't get arrested every 5 seconds! Or Leah, mmmm don't cheat on your man!

I know, right?

I know that they talked about Chelsea cheating on Adam in the beginning of their relationship.
Leah obviously cheated on Corey twice.
And from the looks of the commercials, Kailyn 'went to far' with Jo.
Oddly, I haven't heard anything about Jenelle cheating on one of her BFs? I can't remember if that talked about that with her FOB.

A group of winners. & regarding the original girls, they're really not any better.
With all the boyfriends Amber has while she's on-again, off-again with Gary, I'd consider it cheating.
Maci apparently cheated on Ryan with Kyle towards the end of their relationship. I read that in a couple different articles... but who knows.
Catelynn admitted to cheating on Tyler in the beginning of their relationship.
And I'm not sure about Farrah.

Wow.

Rome, It airs December 6th at 10pm :thumbup: Is it premiering in Canada too? Not sure about the zone difference

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"