US - Teen Mom 2 - **Official Trailer on Page 5**

Yeah a few months later I should think :) But I don't have MTV so I'll have to wait til its out on Viva which will be like..... ages :haha:

Yeah a few months later I should think :) But I don't have MTV so I'll have to wait til its out on Viva which will be like..... ages :haha:
:haha: I freaking love online stuff! What I think is really stupid though is that if they put the new season of Teen Mom on MTV.com ... no one from the UK is allowed to view it? :wacko: I think that's incredibly stupid .. it says that you are "out of the area" so you aren't allowed to watch it, or so I've heard. Could be wrong though :p x

Yayyyy :yipee: I wonder when it airs in the UK? :-k Any UK'ers know? I know the UK is ahead a season of 16 & pregnant from the US

The UK is ahead a season of 16 and pregnant? Are you sure? The season we have on now was season 3 I think?

It'll be a few months before is it aired in the UK, usually it has already finished in the US by the time it airs here.

Hmm maybe I'm wrong then :haha: It's just weird because the US finished Teen Mom 1 season 3 like 2 months ago I believe, they're about to start teen mom 2 season 2 here. Before teen mom 1 aired it was 16 & pregnant. Not sure what season though :-k UK must be a little behind then ... ahh I'm so facking confused :rofl:

I was snooping around for the latest gossip:

Isaac (Kailyn's son) apparently has his own clothing line now.
Kianna apparently got tattoos while pregnant, and MTV left it out of the episode.
Aubri (Taylor's daughter) had to have surgery where they took out 20% of one of her lungs!

^ Did you get it off that teen mom talk link that amy posted?! I read that too! Feel so bad for Aubri :nope: Hope she's doing better ... Holy cow about Isaac ... to be under two & have his own clothing line :haha: And I heard Kianna had said that there is "no potential harm" when getting tattooed while pregnant! Yeah, I guess HIV/Aids/infections/ and all other illnesses that you can get while getting a tattoo makes her baby immune :roll: Apparently they were illegal ones too :shock: Like done at someone's house, not even a tattoo parlor! :nope: Danielle has gotten an illegal one too, and her baby's name is spelled wrong :dohh: Some of these girls need to learn! It seems that that entire season of 16 & pregnant was the worst of all. Some girls have gotten arrested, their baby daddy's have gotten arrested .. the list just goes on :nope:

Yeah, all the tattoos were illegal. They were done by private artists because the girls are under the age on consent. :wacko: I got mine done at a parlor... wouldn't get it done at my house! I hate that Danielle's is SO big and spelled incorrectly. It just doesn't look good. Then again, I don't like Amber or Maci's huge tattoos either.

& I definitely agree. The season three girls/baby daddys are the worst so far!

I have no idea who half the people being mentioned are :rofl: None of them stood out.

Yeah, all the tattoos were illegal. They were done by private artists because the girls are under the age on consent. :wacko: I got mine done at a parlor... wouldn't get it done at my house! I hate that Danielle's is SO big and spelled incorrectly. It just doesn't look good. Then again, I don't like Amber or Maci's huge tattoos either.

& I definitely agree. The season three girls/baby daddys are the worst so far!
Maci has so many on her back! I think I heard her say in an episode one time that she wants her entire back covered! And Amber's tattoo just creeps me out for some reason .. I don't think it looks like Leah at all, she is wayyyy cuter! :haha: Idk, I've never been a fan of gigantic tattoos, but hey to each their own :flower:

I have no idea who half the people being mentioned are :rofl: None of them stood out.
Ahahaha soo many people say this! And honestly, if I wasn't such a freaking fanatic, I would probably say the same! On the upside though, these girls bring a tonnnn of drama to the media, so I get my gossip fill :haha:

AirForceWife @ Teen mom and 16 and pregnant are the only drama in my life :haha: So I have never missed an episode (sadly) I know everything they are talking about from following them in magazines too :rofl:

AirForceWife @ Teen mom and 16 and pregnant are the only drama in my life :haha: So I have never missed an episode (sadly) I know everything they are talking about from following them in magazines too :rofl:
Ahahahahaha :rofl: I'm not the only one then! Thank you! I don't feel like such a loser-ish outcast anymore! It gives me something to look forward to when life gets boring :rofl:

I cant believe leah would cheat on corey AGAIN. Man, that trailor made me teary eyed.

I've been watching the 16 & Pregnant marathon that's has been on today. :D

https://cache1.bigcartel.com/product_images/43652729/300.jpg

^ Teen Mom trading cards. Haaaaaaaha.

I've been watching the 16 & Pregnant marathon that's has been on today. :D

https://cache1.bigcartel.com/product_images/43652729/300.jpg

^ Teen Mom trading cards. Haaaaaaaha.

OMFG. :xmas13:

I have been watching as well! :thumbup:

LMAO those cards are hilarious!!

ALSO I just saw the trailer on tv ~!!!!!! Im so pumped!!!! so it looks like its starting december 6th for everyone :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->