USA ladies - where do you buy your milk storage bags?

cutie4evr01

Reaction score
What type of bags do you use and where do you buy them from? I've been using the lansinoh ones, and generally buy them from Target (50 bags for $10). Have you found them cheaper anywhere else, or a different type of bag for less? Thanks!

I've gotten the medella ones from target on sale.......I'd buy them anywhere though if they are on sale :)

I don't live in the us anymore but I would try amazon! i buy everything from there it's great:)

actually I stopped using bags and switched to AVENT storage cups(I think I paid 10 for 10 of them available at walmart, baby depot, babies r us). they are washable, snap into each other, easier to read the ounces and you dont knave to worry about leaks (the bags kept getting holes!), you can pump right into them with the adapter (about 5 bux a pair). My baby goes to day care and they love them.

actually I stopped using bags and switched to AVENT storage cups(I think I paid 10 for 10 of them available at walmart, baby depot, babies r us). they are washable, snap into each other, easier to read the ounces and you dont knave to worry about leaks (the bags kept getting holes!), you can pump right into them with the adapter (about 5 bux a pair). My baby goes to day care and they love them.

I found these online a few weeks ago and actually made a trip to Babies-R-Us today while on my lunch break and looked at them in person. I'm going to pick up a box or two this weekend seems like they would be more convenient then using the plastic storage bags. Glad to see someone else posting about these with positive feedback.

I'll be using a Playtex pump instead of an Avent but I figured I could just transfer the milk over to the storage cups after pumping then transfer over to a bottle when I can't be home to nurse him.

I use ziploc bags because they are way cheaper and bpa free.

same ones as u use and also i got some from the hospital my friends mom works at they are little storage bottles in different sizes

I'll be using a Playtex pump instead of an Avent but I figured I could just transfer the milk over to the storage cups after pumping then transfer over to a bottle when I can't be home to nurse him.

they make an adapter (I have them) that screws into the top of the storage cup and fits any regular pump. very inexpensive :)

they make an adapter (I have them) that screws into the top of the storage cup and fits any regular pump. very inexpensive :)

I have the adapters so I can pump into the big avent bottles my SIL gave me. I use them for fresh milk and bags for freezing. I mostly use fresh during the week.

to the OP, I buy lansinoh bags from amazon. I get the lansinoh because I don't like pouring the milk from the medela bags because of the holes in the top. I did the price comparison and I couldn't get a cheaper price on the bags than amazon unless I used coupons at Target and every time they have a coupon they sell out of the bags before I can get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->