USA maternity pads

Shri

Reaction score
Can anyone in the US tell me where I can find maternity pads (for the post partum bleeding)... i have looked in the pharmacy but can't find any so just got a couple of overnight regular kotex. I am not sure if you need especially massive ones for post partum...

Also, where do you find those disposable knicker things?
In Uk you can get both these things in any supermarket, but I can't seem to find them here. They only have stuff for regular periods or incontinence, so I was wondering what all of you are doing?

I just get the overnight Kotex pads. Also, I will just use the cotton granny undies I got from Walmart for my expanding middle for post partum. If they get all ruined (which they will) it's no problem. I will treat myself to some nicer and prettier panties about 8 weeks after birth as I'm sick of the others!

Yes I think that is what I will do too. I found some maternity pads on Amazon but they were $39.99 !!!! :shock:

So kotex overnight ones it is.
and I have some pants I'm not worried about throwing away too.

I only needed the maternity pads the first two days (and the hospital provided them), the rest if the time I just used my regular pads (they are overnight--have a quite heavy period unfortunately :blush:) I know I'm not in the States but I have family that is and they were provided maternity pads whilst in the hospital as well

vickie, your baby is absulotly gorgeus

(forgive my crap spelling)

xx

I just have a pack of those really thick Always pads (not a Kotex fan!). I think they're orange or red or something.

The hospital gave me kotex after the birth of my first son and it did the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->