use your imagination

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
OK so here's the NORMAL nipple/boob pic for me::winkwink:
light pink at nipple base, non noticeable veins, tiny bumps on bottom of nipple nearly invisible
NOT NORMAL nipple/boob pic for me::nope:
base of nipple is tan/light brown, visible veins, montgomery tubercles(google it) aka the little bumps are paper white and normally I can barely tell they're there

basically all around my nipples have been more noticeable which is NOT NORMAL....

I am only 6 DPO(7/31) which is confirmed by temps....

What's everyone's opinion? Am I crazy?:dohh:

It's ok I've just re-read it and saw, use your imagination! Duh.. still too early for me yet! Sorry I've no help as I've always got montgomery tubercles visible. I never have veiny boobs either :-/ x

That has been a first sign for me in the past, the slight brown ring you get around the outside of the whole nipple plus big blue veins! Sounds like a good sign to me!! Xx

When I was pregnant with my son, veins were the reason I thought I was pregnant. A girl at work was pregnant and commented on how dark my veins on my arm were and kind of joked that I could be pregnant. Later that night when I got in the shower I noticed my boobs were full of dark blue veins- so I tested and I got a bfp! I had absolutely no other symptoms (other that implantation pains) I was 12 dpo when I tested.
So your signs sound promising!

I usually have visible veins and they get more noticeable in the 2ww, also my nipples change from dark pink to dark purple and I also get montgomery tubercles, for me this happens almost every 2ww due to hormone changes, but I hope they turn out to be good signs for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->