• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Using my hair as their "snuggles"

Elli21

Reaction score
If im getting my son to sleep he has to be playing with my hair...and when hes asleep he still twiddles with it if hes in our bed. But the thing is, lately hes started to pull it out...and as you can imagine, it bloody hurts!!
He'll be playing with it, then all of a sudden, he'll grab a clump and pull os hard a little comes out!!
I keep telling him no, and i try to take my hair away from him (that sounds stupid!!:dohh: )
I just cant deal with it..as ill be sleeping, then yank!! im awake for ages trying to sort him out, my head out and then trying to get back to sleep.
Also, he likes to get up half way thru the night and try and lay or sit on my face...
Ive just had about 3 hours asleep throughout the whole of last night and im knackered!! :hissy:
My daughter used to use my hair as her snuggles too but only to fall asleep with and then she'd roll over. In the end i had to refuse my hair completely to her, even in cuddles during the day...But Tom is harder to do that with, he will not accept it at all.
Any ideas?
Anyone elses children use you as a comforter?

not much help but my little brother does this to my mum, he also pulls her ears, might i just add that he's now 9 and at middle school and has done this since he was a baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"