USPS First Class

T

Tilly

USPS First Class Mail - Does anyone know how long it takes to the UK?

Have read online that it can take 4-8 weeks by some people, others say a few days - a week or 2. Anyone with experience that can shed some light for me. It's my halloween costume which I need by 8th November for our party so im a bit worried, especially as I paid more for a good costume/delivery from the US!

Well I've sent a couple of things over (realize I'm in Canada not the States) but once it took less than a week, the other time well I mailed it two weeks ago and am still waiting for the person to get it.

Thanks Vickie, I REALLY hope it arrives on time! Do you think you could let me know when the person receives the item, to give me an idea of the delivery times??

Does anyone else have a clue?

I've had stuff from Suz within a week and another around 2-3 weeks.

Really depends eek!! & also depends on companies shipping method! Has it been dispatched?

I bought it through eBay.. the person has pretty good feedback and most people say the delivery was good - but they are from USA/Canada (the majority of them). I managed to find a couple of people from Germany etc that seemed happy with the service, so I have sent a message to see how long their items took to reach them. I've also messaged the seller, but he hasn't replied to me yet.

Thanks Vickie..

Anyone elses help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Tilly,

I shipped someting first class to UK ... Went out on monday and it got their by Thursday. From everything I have shipped it takes about 5 days... dont think I have had anything take longer than that.

Great Suz, I hope it arrives

Thanks for that :) maybe the 6-8 weeks are just these situations when everything goes wrong. Wouldn't usually be worried, but because I paid a fair bit for it etc, id like to actually get to wear it!!

Well if they send something via Parcel post that takes ages also media mail (books and DVDs) But first class is pretty quick.

Good luck

First Class - you don't mean priority do you? because they had 2 postage methods, priority/1st.. I went with 1st as it was much cheaper.

EDIT - Nvm, I looked on USPS site and answered my own q!

and ty all

I never pay for priority because everything I have ever sent 1st class has gotten there just as fast but less than 1/2 the price :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->