Uterine pain... please help x

notquitesure

Reaction score
Hi, congratulations on your BFP's :)

I thought you guys might be the ones to help me since your newlt pregnant and hopfully remember your early pregnancy symptoms.

I'm 9DPO today and have been getting really strong uterine pain. I can only describe this as like labour pains but milder. Last night insomnia set in again around 3am then i couldn't get back to sleep because of the pains :(

I just need to know if they are normal or could be a sign of a problem eg ectopic.

Ive also had a tiny amount of pink CM, hunger, sore boobs and vivid dreams (when i'm not awake with insomnia).

Have tested this morning but BFN :(

P.S. the pain hase eased to a dull ache again this morning, thankfully :)

GOOD LUCK AND A HAPPY 9 MONTHS FOR YOU ALL XXXXXXXXXXX

Morning!

I had and still have pains in my uterus. Sometimes they are like strong period pains and others just a dull ache. For the first fees weeks I kept running to the loo to see if i'd come on! But after Reading on here I learnt that most women have cramping in their uterus. It's your uterus getting bigger and your baby growing and everything moving around. Unless they are severe pains with heavy bleeding you shouldn't worry to much. I had a few cramps that have nearly knocked me off my feet. All I could do was lay on the sofa with a got water bottle!
As for the tests huni, if you had a bfp then a bfn perhaps take another few test to be sure and then see the doctor too...they can also do tests (or go straight to the doctors), some doctors though you have to wait for the results to be sent off before you het a result!!

Goo lixk and let is know how you get on please.

Best wishes, Lucy xx

Aw thanks... that's made me feel better about things. It's eased loads now but was awful in the middle of the night. No BFP yet (FX) but I'm only 9dpo... I will keep you posted :) thanks again xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->