• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Uterine polyp/short cycle

Rawan

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I recently just turned 36 years old. I usually don't spot before period, and noticed the last couple of cycles I started to spot around 3-4 days before my period starts. I did a transvaginal ultrasound and they found I have some small uterine polyps. I also have small fibroid, and ovarian dermoid but my doctor told me the only thing that will affect fertility is the polyp. I am going to do sonohysterogram/hysterosonogram, and they will confirm if the polyp is there, then I will schedule for surgery to remove it. I also noticed that recently I get LH surge earlier. I use ovulation kit, and I used to get LH surge around cd 11-13, but for the last few cycles, I got LH surge on CD 9, and my period comes around cd 26. I am not sure if this has to do with me turning 36 recently? If I get LH surge too soon, does that mean it will be harder for me to conceive since the egg won't be mature yet? I know I should find out the definite answer from the doctor, so I am going to do all those tests, but just wondering if anyone has similar situation? I am thinking maybe it was the polyp that's preventing me from getting pregnant. Thank you and baby dust to everyone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"