uterus pinch???

robinsonmom

Reaction score
I am 3dpo and just had a quick pinch in the center of my uterus. Feels like I got a shot, it happened twice but it was quick and shocking. It almost brought me to my knees because I was anticipating it to go on but it was very quick. Can some one tell me what this feeling is?

Could be anything!!! Potentially your uterus getting ready for implantation.. at 3 dpo it would be unlikely that it is actual implantation but stranger things have happened!!!! That's a good symptom though (for me anyway) good luck!!!!

Thanks pink! I feel a little bit better about it. I couldn't find anything relating specifically to a pinch at 3dpo so thanks. And I hope it is a good sign:)

Hey I think I know that pinch! When I was pregnant with DD1 I remember that feeling in the beginning. It did happen a few times to me in the past few days (we're testing on Sunday 3/29, period due 3/30)

Hey I think I know that pinch! When I was pregnant with DD1 I remember that feeling in the beginning. It did happen a few times to me in the past few days (we're testing on Sunday 3/29, period due 3/30)

Eeek! Good to read!! Thanks a bunch. I will be testing around the 4th or the 6th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->