Uterus polyps, anyone else?

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by faerieprozac, Jan 24, 2011.

1. faerieprozac

faerieprozac I <3 my pumpkin already

Went to hospital today for a HSG only to be told it was just a scan first, and they have possibly found a Polyp which could be interfering with eggs implanting! I'm now having a lanscropy (i cant spell it haha) to check it and remove it if it is a Polyp, has anyone else had this?

https://www.advancedfertility.com/uterinepolyp.htm

2. neuros

neuros Well-Known Member

i;ve had it. detected when i was undergoing lap to remove ovarian cysts last year aug. before the op doc told me he'd put some colour stuff into my tubes and uterus to check whether there're any other "impurities". along the way discovered both polyps and fibroids which he removed in same process. lap for me was quite ok. scar very small and below bikini line so not visible normally. not much pain for me either though i've friend who's had difficulty couple nights after. think that probably defers person to person. i recovered pretty well though with minimal discomfort.

3. faerieprozac

faerieprozac I <3 my pumpkin already

Thank you! I don't think I'll mind having it done cause of being under general anesthesia. I'm just confused cause doctor said it's really common, but there doesn't seem to be many women on here who have had it!

I hope it is the reason I am having trouble getting my bundle of joy