Uterus tightening? 15 wks

MoBaby

Mommy to a precious son
Reaction score
Hey ladies! Quick question. I'm almost 15 weeks.. For the past 2-3 weeks I get moments of what I think is uterus tightening. I can feel my uterus at these times as it's hard. No cramps or bleeding or back pain. Episodes last about 3-5 seconds then go away. Not happening frequently; 3-4 times weekly but some days 3-4 times. Is this normal? It's my first so I'm not too sure :) thanks!!

Braxton hicks, they start pretty much as soon as we get pregnant (we can even have them when not pregnant), however when you notice them, it depends on the person.

As long as they aren't painful they are not worry some. If they get to a point where you can time them. Contact your provider. Drink some water, and lay down for an hour.

Also Braxton hicks can happen more if your dehydrated.

I went ahead and called the ob esp since I'm at risk for preterm labor and also since I think I have a uti. They said I'd probably need to come in. Just waiting for a call from the nurse.

Dr office called back and called in rx for antibiotics but want me to come do a urine sample in am so I going tomorrow to do that as the lab closes at 4 today and I can they there until 430. Also said tightening is from the uti and if it's getting worse to call back. They don't think it's serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->