uti question

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by stacey3690, Nov 17, 2011.

1. stacey3690

stacey3690 Guest

hey ladies just got an antibiotic of my dr co amoxiclav is this ok dr said yeh but cnt be to sure lol thanks ladies x

2. Elmo1

Elmo1 Well-Known Member

Hi Stacey, sorry you haven't been feeling too hot....fire ahead with the antibiotics, it's safer to take the tablets than not treat the infection, :thumbup:am an Irish midwife by the way (living in Dubai in case you're confused, I know I am most of the time lol!!)

Hope you feel better soon :flower:

3. stacey3690

stacey3690 Guest

thank you ohh dubai how nice hehe xx

4. sarah986

sarah986 Well-Known Member

just wondering what your symptoms were for your uti?i think i might have one but have never had 1 before to know what its like.

5. stacey3690

stacey3690 Guest

hey hun peeing like al the time pain when i pee in my lower abdomen and back and dizzines and burning when i go i u think u have one its better to get checkd x

6. sarah986

sarah986 Well-Known Member

yea was thinking that to, im going to phone my epu today and see what they say.iv no burning but get the rest so best to get checked out.
    Thanks

7. stacey3690

stacey3690 Guest

no problem x

8. shx

shx Mummy to Amelia. TTC#2

I had 1 a few weeks ago and had 3 different antiobiotics. Coamoxiclav was the last one that worked so i hope you feel better soon :)

9. stacey3690

stacey3690 Guest

thank u i just get so paranoid lol x