UTI. Should I wait?

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

Pretty sure I've developed a UTI. I don't have my first doctors appointment until October 16th but I've read that UTI's can be dangerous for baby in early pregnancy if not treated but I'm not sure if it's true or just an on google thing.
So my question I should I go to the walk in tomorrow or wait until the 16th?

alot of times if you call your doctor and explain even if you havent had your first appointment they will prescibe you something safe for pregnancy.

alot of times if you call your doctor and explain even if you havent had your first appointment they will prescibe you something safe for pregnancy.

Just over the phone?

I can get into his office in the morning but it would be walk in so no guareentee I'd see him but all his staff is great. I may go in just cuz minor sure if it's a UTI and don't want to take anything if I don't have to. :)

Go get treated! Any infection anywhere in body is not good but especially uti's, left untreated it would work its way to your kidneys which are doing a lot of extra work when pregnant, 16 is almost two weeks away, my utis spread rapidly in a day! Go get seen tomorrow! Xx

100% get it treated, its true it can move to your kidneys and thats truly awful you can end up in hospital etc. Your body is less able to deal efficiently with infection in pg. I don't know if your Dr is the same but for mine they have a special service where you can drop a sample off and a couple days later collect prescription if its positive - very handy if you are worried about time/appointments :)

100% get it treated, its true it can move to your kidneys and thats truly awful you can end up in hospital etc. Your body is less able to deal efficiently with infection in pg. I don't know if your Dr is the same but for mine they have a special service where you can drop a sample off and a couple days later collect prescription if its positive - very handy if you are worried about time/appointments :)

Wow I wish we had that here but no unfortunaly we don't. It's ok though. Out walk in office where my doctor is based out of is great and fairly quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"