UTI's common in very early pregnancies?

I was convinced I had a uti a few weeks back but turned out i was just pregnant lol.

I had a crampy burny feeling tummy and needed to wee a lot, and felt like there was a pressure down there and it was swollen down there too for a few days.

Checked my pee and it wasn't cloudy and it didn't hurt when I peed so didn't think much of it till my normal pre-menstrual chocolate cravings didn't appear.

Ding dong lol and I thought hmmmmm..

I had a crampy burny feeling tummy and needed to wee a lot, and felt like there was a pressure down there and it was swollen down there too for a few days.

Checked my pee and it wasn't cloudy and it didn't hurt when I peed so didn't think much of it till my normal pre-menstrual chocolate cravings didn't appear.

Ding dong lol and I thought hmmmmm..

That's how mine is! I don't have any pain when I'm peeing, no burning or anything. It just feels weird and different down there. When I wipe, it burns. When I sit here doing nothing, I feel it hurt. I don't have an urgency to pee though. Just, I do pee frequently but a lot comes out at one time, not like tiny drops or anything like a UTI would cause.

learn something new every day lol , diddnt think this was a sign , good luck for when you test x

lol dunno if it's a sign but I wasn't even trying for a baby nor even thinking about babies and that crampy uncomfortable feeling is the only thing that got me started on the I might be pregnant thing.

Don't remember it burning after wiping but remember if I poked around there or he did it was really sore afterwards and sensitive.

I half thought I had an infection down there and was plotting on ways to cut off my oh's penis! lmao.

lol dunno if it's a sign but I wasn't even trying for a baby nor even thinking about babies and that crampy uncomfortable feeling is the only thing that got me started on the I might be pregnant thing.

Don't remember it burning after wiping but remember if I poked around there or he did it was really sore afterwards and sensitive.

I half thought I had an infection down there and was plotting on ways to cut off my oh's penis! lmao.

LMAO that's so funny, you thought it was cuz of your DH!!

Yea, it feels sore in there :(

I have the same thing. I have had a UTI for 2 weeks. It does not burn but it feels heavy and when I pee I feel like I have to keep peeing. So I called the Dr and she called in Bactrim, didnt work I still had that feeling then I called back and she gave me Macrobid and it feels better but still kinda feels heavy down there. 4 days left until AF so we will see. Glad to see im not the only one :)

I have the same thing. I have had a UTI for 2 weeks. It does not burn but it feels heavy and when I pee I feel like I have to keep peeing. So I called the Dr and she called in Bactrim, didnt work I still had that feeling then I called back and she gave me Macrobid and it feels better but still kinda feels heavy down there. 4 days left until AF so we will see. Glad to see im not the only one :)

Yep, Macrobid definitely gets rid of it too. I feel better today. It keeps coming and going in the last 3 days. It's really weird.

Yes, and sore. And it comes and goes. It isn't always present which makes me believe it isn't a UTI.

Mine is gone for the most part, now Im just having alot of lower back pain which I never get. Eeek. R u having any other symptoms?

Anything related to a UTI, no. But if it were to be related to pregnancy, yes.

Sore bb's (started at 2dpo), increased CM (white, started 2dpo), frequent urination (started today), increased hunger (started yesterday), fatigue (started yesterday), high temps still, moodiness (started at 4dpo), heartburn (started yesterday), sinus headache (started yesterday) and of course the lower back pain, groin pain and ovarian tugging feeling...which has been going on since 3dpo. And I'm sure there's others. I have everything in the Two Week Wait, it's in my thread called "2ww Symptom Thread".

Aweee, well I hope it turns out to be your BFP :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->