UTI's common in very early pregnancies?

Hi ladies, just reading this thread and I am currently 12DPO and have a nasty UTI - how did it turn out for you FertilMertil, and everyone else experiencing this?

i get them often enough so freaking annoying ! my dr told me pineapple juice is good to drink too !

I had a full blown kidney infection within 3 weeks of conception, awful pain... hopefully it's a sign.. :dust:

Hey Ausgirl - i get these a lot. Just wanted to say don't follow the advice at the start of this thread. Drinking cran juice when it's full blown won't do much. Get to a dr, they can give you antibiotics that are safe while TTC/preg. Be sure to mention that you're TTC.
GL!! I know how unpleasant these are but hopefully it's a good sign for you!! :dust:

Oh and the best thing to drink is plain water. Drink till your pee is clear!! Lol!

i was watching the dr oz show lol he said when u have a uti to drink water with a lil baking soda added hmm nasty lol id rather just get antibiotics

Thanks ladies. The doc gave me antiobiotics so that has helped a little bit... but still not a pleasant experience!

It was so embarrasing though, he was this old old doc and we were talking about ttc etc.. so i said maybe this could be a good sign for pregnancy? He replied, nope more like too much sex. Try a different position, and I quote, "so his pee pee doesn't rub on your urethra" - hahaha shame!

That's hilarious!!
Well I can share an embarassing UTI story... I was in Japan on holiday and I got the worst UTI. I don't speak any Japanese but went to the concierge at the hotel and asked if there was a dr close by. They were so sweet and insisted this girl from the staff take me to translate. So I had to tell her what the problem was and she translated for the dr. He goes to me "ahhhh.... Pain when piss?". I almost died.

Hahahaha funny!! Doctors can say the strangest things sometimes :)

Sometimes the skills it takes to get through med school don't always translate into the best bedside manner. :rofl:

i seem to always get them with a yeast infection .. think i have a uti again so going to the dr.s tommorow

hiya
this time I am having cramps in uterus and lower abdomen,backache,feels nauseated,ear ache,pains in legs,headache,sore taste in mouth faster heart beat ..but I want to mention it here that my last period started on 23rd of april right n on 9th of may I went to emergency due to severe pain so they thought that it cud be pregnancy symptoms but when they did urine test so that was UTI they prescribed me antibiotics and the pregnancy test came out to be negative but that time pregnancy test was too early today I am on cd27 and I am having still all that symptoms n these symptoms bcm severe specially at night time...but I dont have any burning sensation during urination nor there is a blood nothing ...I dont know what is it really?

Doctor tested me yesterday and I have a uti... I was hurting so bad that had to get checked out.. I have about 3 more days until my period is due.. 2 weeks ago I had brown spotting (discharge) for 7 days.. Weird! Hopefully it's my :bfp: coming!!!

Just wanted to say that I had a UTI during the TWW with my first two pregnancies. So it's definitely a symptom for me! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->