v anxious plz help

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by franbella21, Jun 6, 2011.

1. franbella21

franbella21 Well-Known Member

hi all im new to this but after reading many helpful posts i thought i would post.this is my 5th pregnancy my last one was twins who are now nearly 4.my lmp was 18th april i had a early transvag u/s last wed because of hist. i had a missed misc in 2006 at 7 weeks.the scan showed two 5 mm sacs but no yolk sac or featal pole. the confusing thing is they didnt refer to them as sacs but cystic structures? i asked the nurse about this and she said that they are technically sacs but beacause they were empty they cant officially call them sacs.i know i cant have concieved til the earliest date of 5th may as that is the day i had my coil removed so could i just be less pregnant than what i thought? last week i would have been 6 weeks but this worries me as they saw only 2 empty sacs.could this mean twins? eeek or maybe i was just too early to see anything. should add my hcg levels were good and dmore than doubled in 48n hours! any help or advice v much appreciated xx

2. Stephannie

Stephannie Well-Known Member

Didnt wanan r&r but i cant help, i hope everything works out x

3. franbella21

franbella21 Well-Known Member

aw thankyou its just sooo strange :( x

4. Stephannie

Stephannie Well-Known Member

I think i have read on here that sometimes it is too early to see the featal pole etc have they said they will scan u again in a few weeks? I always thought two sacs meant twins, but i could again be wrong! Have u tried googling it?x