V-day announcement ideas for husband??

marycotter567

Reaction score
I am planning on telling my hubby I'm preggo on V-day (if I can hold out that long!!). We already have a DS who is 4 and I am looking for a fun/creative way to telling him on this special day... any ideas?!?!

On Pinterest there are loads of ideas. There are cards with poems and things that you can make.

Or just putting your positive test in a box and having him unwrap it.

There are some really adorable ideas out there. I considered making one of those little robin's eggs that you crack open, confetti/glitter pops out, and you read a teeny tiny scroll that announces your news.

You could do a similar thing with valentines heart shaped balloons, stuff them with glitter and put in a note, have your hubby pop the balloon and read the note. Warning: in this situation, glitter and confetti LITERALLY go everywhere, so paper confetti might be the way to go. Glitter is EVIL in large quantities!

You could put cute little red booties in a box and a note that says, "Please save these for me! - Baby"

My DH is so oblivious it has to be like a neon sign for him to get things, but if you wanted it to be more sneaky, you could give him a bouquet of Baby's Breath and just a note that says the due date, like 11.20.2016.

Also- all those ideas would work two weeks in advance of Valentine's day, too! I wouldn't be able to wait, either, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->