V faint positive for a week...

member: 631857"]What dpo would u be?? Xxx[/QUOTE]

Ive no idea as we aren’t ttc and my last period was January! Although irregular cycles are common for me.

Thank you ladies.

I’ve no idea about if it’s possible or not but I will say that it took 5 years to concieve our youngest son and although I did get evaps.... nothing like this!! These are more like my early bfp I got with my ds2 however they progressed.

What I will say is that with my first pregnancy I was about 7 weeks before a test detected it. I kept testing as I had nausea and just felt off for a couple of weeks. Due to my irregular periods I had to have a scan to find out how far on I was and I must’ve been about 7 weeks at the time of the positive test. Although I had had several negatives leading up to that despite being pregnant.

I’m going to call and get an appointment for the doctor.

As you can see this mornings test had another faint but obvious line that came up instantly bright pink but then faded a lot (no idea why)..... I took it out the case to get a photo because the shadows cast over the window was making it hard to get a photo.

5E510480-2BEF-4E1B-BC92-D8225584041D.jpeg
7D26875A-FEDD-4CEE-AD74-6B3666981C91.jpeg 0724CAA5-6B40-48EF-AF17-659DA6E95C81.jpeg

Definitely pink although very hard to capture with camera.

See this morning test easily....really hope the doctor can get u some answers xx

See this morning test easily....really hope the doctor can get u some answers xx

Thank you however I’ve just went to the bathroom and it appears AF is going to make a visit. Got light pink spotting.

Maybe it was a chemical :hugs: Hopefully af stays away and the spotting is just implantation!

What I will say is that with my first pregnancy I was about 7 weeks before a test detected it. I kept testing as I had nausea and just felt off for a couple of weeks. Due to my irregular periods I had to have a scan to find out how far on I was and I must’ve been about 7 weeks at the time of the positive test. Although I had had several negatives leading up to that despite being pregnant.

Did they give you a reason it took so long to get positives that time around?

Did they give you a reason it took so long to get positives that time around?

They didn’t even give it much attention and I was only 18 so didn’t even think to ask. I’ve no idea. Similar to this, it has been months since I’d had AF and so an early scan was arranged to determine how far on I was. I was 8 weeks and the appointment had only taken a few days to get.

Thanks ladies.

I’m still spotting but it hasn’t gotten heavier but I’m VERY agitated with PMS. Way more than usual, so I’m expecting AF to be here come morning.

That said I had spotting around the 9 week mark with my first pregnancy and I had heavy bleeding 1-2 times a week until 11 weeks with my youngest. We were totally convinced we’d lost him every time it happened. Amazed me that a pregnancy can with stand that much bleeding (felt like I wet myself as it was so sudden). It was a problem with the placenta but it corrected itself apparently and he was totally fine.

Last edited:
Just an update ....

AF seems to be here however I got this result this morning. I have to assume these tests are faulty in some way....

EA83C4BB-9311-409F-A00B-B03A0B0E1718.jpeg FFB9A2D6-8BF5-4C24-83F0-1614D91C870F.jpeg B6595A7C-BFB6-4707-A8D5-CC78CE86D382.jpeg

Omg that’s crazy!!! Can u get a diff brand like cheapies from $tree or Walmart or anything to try ?

Omg that’s crazy!!! Can u get a diff brand like cheapies from $tree or Walmart or anything to try ?

I’m waiting on a call back from a doctor. Fed up taking tests... I want to know for sure. I’ve had faint positives on cb (non digi), ic and now had 3-4 faint positives on ones from Asda and today’s is 100% a positive. I’m sooo confused it’s unbelievable.

I’ve had chemical pregnancies before and got a positive but by the time I’m bleeding the tests are negative so I really wasn’t expecting this result this morning.

Ok spoke to the early pregnancy unit at the hospital and they’re going to run bloods for me tomorrow to find out what’s going on. If it’s positive then they’ll repeat the bloods on Friday to determine if I’m miscarrying or not.

I’ll have the blood results tomorrow.

Ok spoke to the early pregnancy unit at the hospital and they’re going to run bloods for me tomorrow to find out what’s going on. If it’s positive then they’ll repeat the bloods on Friday to determine if I’m miscarrying or not.

I’ll have the blood results tomorrow.
Good luck tomorrow with blood work.

Just wanted to show you ladies this as I found it interesting.....

The bottom test was done with fmu this morning. I’ve just taken another which was with weaker urine (with blood in). Not sure if it’s due to the blood or just coincidence but got an evap on this afternoons test ....

One has a clearly white line. The other a faint positive ...

In all the years I was ttc I never had an evap and positive in the same cycle so was never able to compare side by side .... well here it is....

261D5225-CE68-4F96-8C07-AE8D0AF8BD87.jpeg

Just thought you might find it interesting x 8FD591B9-65E6-43F0-98BF-27D23E20C915.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh I hope you get some answers soon! Gl hun!

Hi ladies,

Just to update that my bloods came back negative but the midwife I seen believes it’s been an early miscarriage due to the positives (which she agreed, a line is a line no matter how faint).

AF and cramping is in full swing so I was very much expecting this outcome. DH and I are disappointed however what we have gotten out of this is to confirm that we both want another child. DH wasn’t sure previously as had discussed getting a vasemctomy - the only reason he hasn’t until now is because I wasn’t ready to close that door for good. So that’s our silver lining out of all this.

Thank you all for your replies and opinions. Yous kept me sane for the last week.

Good luck to everyone ttc and to those who are expecting a prescious little bundle soon. Hope all goes to plan for you ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->