V faint positive?

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news hun. Thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

I've followed this story but not commented and was hoping this wasn't the case, I'm so very sorry x

I am so sorry to hear :( we are all here to help you get through this :hugs: xxx

Thank you everyone. I am home now. Just go between feeling okay and breaking down in tears. I don't think I will ever get my head around the fact they were both perfect but just in the wrong place, and forgive myself for signing that consent form. But they made it clear my life was in danger and I have 4 other little ones who need me. 1 in 6000 in the hospitals statistics and they've never seen a twin scar pregnancy. Life is so cruel sometimes. X

I&#8217;m so so sorry, my thoughts are with you. You made the right choice for your children and you, but life sure is cruel sometimes. <3 <3

I'm so sorry :( I don't know what to say, I was hoping so much for a happier outcome for you. Please don't beat yourself up, that must have been the hardest thing you've ever had to do, and you really didn't have a choice if your life was at risk. I'm so sorry, I wish there was something that could be said to ease your pain :hugs:

Thank you for all the kind messages. Xxx

I’m back and TTC. Got the green light from my consultant to try again in September. However she did mention if time wasn’t on my side like some women, she’d recommend them to try again after 6 months. I ran out of pills and decided to stop taking them and let my body get back to Normal.

However that was about a month ago I can’t remember the exact date as i was super busy last month, haven’t had a withdrawal bleed yet but my body is acting strange so I’ll just have to wait and see.

I’m going to start a new thread on all that on a more appropriate group, probably the TTC or symptom spotting if there’s one for that.

Thank you for all your kind messages at the beginning of the year. It’s been a hard time but I’m feeling stronger now. It still hits me at times and I break down, or when I see a set of twins I instantly think about them. I’ve planted a rose plant in memory of all my angels. The first 2 flowers bloomed on the same day last week and a 3rd on Father’s Day on Sunday. Xx

Oh my goodness, I just read through your thread for the first time and am on the verge of tears. I have had three early losses, but I knew there must have been something wrong with them developmentally. I can't imagine losing two healthy beans, and I am in awe of your strength! Wishing you best of luck with TTC <3

Oh my goodness, I just read through your thread for the first time and am on the verge of tears. I have had three early losses, but I knew there must have been something wrong with them developmentally. I can't imagine losing two healthy beans, and I am in awe of your strength! Wishing you best of luck with TTC <3

Hiya, It’s very hard isn’t it. For me personally as my first loss came after 4 normal pregnancies, I was absolutely heartbroken and didn’t think that pain could get worse, but I accepted something must have not been right and nature took its course and it was out of my hands, but with my twins they were perfect just in the wrong place and I had to make a decision I didn’t want to make for the sake of my 4 other children, so there’s still the what ifs in my head and going over everything. That’s the bit I still struggle with as they were just in the wrong place.

Thank you very much xx

Omg hunni I've just sat and read the whole thread so so so sorry you had to go through that knowing they were so healthy :hugs: wish you all the luck in the world ttc hunni xx

Thank you for all the kind messages x &#10084;&#65039;

Just dropped by to let you all know and anyone that may be googling for &#8220;scar ectopic&#8221; as I didn&#8217;t find much when I searched google for hours upon hours in desperation.

I stopped my pill at the end of May, I had my first period on 15th July had all my typical ov signs but didn&#8217;t fall pregnant and convinced myself I was broken and I&#8217;d never fall pregnant. I had my second period on 11th Aug, and yesterday I got my bfp, all be it faint, and a 1-2 weeks pregnant today on my digi at 11DPO. Fingers crossed this will be our rainbow, I&#8217;m very anxious and almost refusing to accept it as I&#8217;m so scared, I&#8217;m not due on until fri/sat so I&#8217;m worrying it could be a chemical pregnancy. I will update this post when I have more news.

And thank you once again for all the supportive and kind messages I received over the months.

K xx

Awww so sorry to read you've been through so much :hugs: congrats on the :bfp: and sending loads and loads of baby :dust: xx

Awww so sorry to read you've been through so much :hugs: congrats on the :bfp: and sending loads and loads of baby :dust: xx

Thank you, fingers crossed for a sticky bean...or 2! &#129310;&#127995;&#128591;&#127995;&#127752;&#10084;&#65039; Xx

Thank you, fingers crossed for a sticky bean...or 2! &#129310;&#127995;&#128591;&#127995;&#127752;&#10084;&#65039; Xx

&#129310;&#129310; fingers crossed please keep us posted xx

Just read your thread , wishing you all the best<3
Hoping you get your rainbow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"