V

If I were you I would try and time conception to where you're due around June 10th-12th since you were 2 weeks overdue last time. I know a lady who has three kids and they were all born in her 37th week. My sister and I were both at 39 weeks as well.

You may not even ovulate around that time, so don't be upset if it doesn't work out that way. xx

im using opks .............so to ge that due date do i need to get pregnant august ? x

No, that would be wayyyy too early. You need to ovulate and conceive around September 26/27. Hopefully you do ovulate around then xx

whatfor the 10-12 june?

thats when i concieved before and got 19 lol oh god im rbbish so do i scrap august alltogether then

I thought you said your LMP was September 7? There's no way. That would have made you a month overdue and the ultrasound tech would have put you at 9 or 10 weeks on October 28. They are usually spot on when they do the dating scan, sometimes they are a date or two off but it's pretty accurate.

What about June 10-12?

my lmp was the 7th september and i got due date of june 19th but someone told me i concieved august so i was lost lol
sorry hun

That doesn't even make sense. If you conceived in August you would not have gotten a period in September and you wouldn't be measuring 6w 4d on October 28. Did the doctors or ultrasound tech told you you conceived in August? Whoever it was is an idiot.

no they said i concieved late september but the other person (friend said ideffo got pregnant middle-end august)

Well your friend is an idiot lol. Doctors were right

ETA: Idiot isn't the right word, ignorant is more like it. Sorry, didn't mean to offend you or your friend xx

so sex end of september did it then lol she was telling me to do it in august again as thats when i got pregnant before lol

so sex end of september did it then lol she was telling me to do it in august again as thats when i got pregnant before lol

Yes sex in late September. September 27 to be exact. It all depends on when you ovulate hun, hopefully you will around then... What do you mean do it again in August as that's when you got pregnant before?

You will have to wait and see what day AF comes on in september then work it out from there

^ what she said.

Hopefully it works out and you ovulate around then. xx

my friend said if i get pregnant in august my baby will be due on the 19th june as she said i got pregnant that month before but ur saying i didnt lol silly friend

If you got pregnant in August you would carry a baby for 12 months... lol does that sound right to you? ;) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"