Vacuum cleaner

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
Something not too expensive (i.e. not a Dyson) but that is good at picking up heair from the carpet as Im moulting! I think a one designed for people with pets will do.

Any recommendations?

xxx

Morphy richards hoovers are usually quite good :D Up until recently thats what I've always had. I've always been lame at changing filters etc though lol!

Look on amazon for ideas :D

Something not too expensive (i.e. not a Dyson) but that is good at picking up heair from the carpet as Im moulting! I think a one designed for people with pets will do.

Any recommendations?

xxx

I'd recommend a Miele cat & dog (about £199) not cheap i know, but in my honest opinion the cheaper brands just don't cut it.
I personally have a sebo x4 extra (they about £240 - so quite pricey) and it rocks, i have 2 dogs. Its my parents that have the miele, which is a cylinder. They also have 2 dogs and its really good.

Though if you wasn't looking to spend that kinda money (lets face it who is :rofl:) then look for one with a turbo brush and either charcoal or hepa filtration would be good too. Good luck

I have a vax that does the job and only paid £70 for it x

we have a Henry and its the best - wouldn't go back to anything else now - especially a bagless. We have 2 cats (one v long hair) and it has never got blocked up or anything like that. Was £100 - cheaper in costco, and bags are cheap there too.

Previously we had a bagless with hepa filtration and it ALWAYS got blocked, with hair. cant recommend Henry enough!:rofl:

Yeap i'd say a henry too ... ive blown up countless dysons lol so i wouldnt overly rate them for the money they cost.

But you can pick up a henry for about £80 if you shop around. Plus theyre cute lol

we have a dyson atm, but i do love the henry's i too can highly rate them :)

I've personally never had any luck with Vax, had 2 and they've both broken beyond repair within the 1st year. :hissy: Got a refund after the 2nd one as i didn't trust them.

we have a vax and i love it (not that i use it much thats dh's job)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->