vagina - help please. what is this?

tristansmum

Reaction score
I'm 4 weeks pp. I just took a good look downstairs and my urethra opening is bigger. Also below it is a red bulge that's kinda wrinkly looking... Maybe 2cmx1cm. Hanging out my vagina. What the help is this??!! I can push it back inside but it comes back out. It doesn't hurt but now I've touched it I'm very aware of it......

No idea but if it seems odd go to the dr to get it checked out :)

I don't know...I didn't even have the heart to check myself at 4 weeks pp, so no idea if I had something similar...but I have heard that sometimes you can have little flaps of skin that just take a bit longer to go back to normal, but they will go back at some point. Have your doctor check it out, but it sounds like it's just one of those things that take time...good luck!

Hi there! My urethra is the same which is annoying because its sensitive now! And tmi but when I shower it feels like water is going in it :/

As for the bulge I'm not sure but I have a little skin tag on the outside of mine so maybe its something like that?

Mention it at your 6 week check x

I haven't had any natural births, but where I pee from, is like how you described the wrinkly red buldge. I just assumed normal? I've had catheters and no ones made any comments.

I had the exact same thing and my doc just said it was my bits being swollen and healing I thought I had a growth going on or severely infected but over time it shrunk and I have no sign of it at all anymore. It may still be something but your doctors appointment will help you get a clear mind so good luck :)

Its vaginal prolapse. i have it now and it scared the hell out of me. went to doct 2 weekd pp to get checked and she explained it to me. it is were the back wall of your vaginal or any other part of your vagina becomez weak from pregnancy and/or child birth and causes the muscle to slack and sag. i was told my doc to do as many pelvic floor exercizes as i could manage in a day and slowly it will tighten back up. went back at 6 weekd pp and she said it was getting better but could take 6months to a year to finally tighten up. some women with bad cases have to go to pt or even surgery but that is only if really baf or leaking urine alot. im now 2months pp and i can only feel it if i put a finger inside and search for it which is good cause the start it was the size of a golf ball!! Hope this helps and if you have any other questions let me know.

I haven't had any natural births, but where I pee from, is like how you described the wrinkly red buldge. I just assumed normal? I've had catheters and no ones made any comments.

your urethra will go back to size and the bulge is apart of your urethra..i didnt notice that part until i had a baby too :)

if it hurts burns or itches please call your doctor and dont push it back in..it will only annoy..let it be, keep it clean that is all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->