Vaginal or C-section.

im sorry but what does "other" pertain to? lol

I was induced and had a V birth, will be induced again and hoping for another V birth but with inductions c-section rate is higher so who knows? lol!

I had a very horrible vaginal delivery with Brenna. Tons of complications :nope:

Next time I'm planning a C-Section :flow:

i had a vaginal.

physically though were at the prime ages for childbearing/birth.... i don't see how that could be true!!!!!

Vag, :) it was amazing, best days work I've ever done :) looking forward to doing it again. :)

Vaginal with g&a for me. Uneventful except when my waters broke she'd pooped in it.

Emergency c-section due to cord being wrapped around his neck and not progressing past 6cm.

Definitely not a planned one, I'm not that crazy :haha:

Vaginal :flow:
Just noticed how old this thread is!

Me too :D I was like "who are these people" and than I was wondering why it was posted in teen pregnancy. But that's because there was no teenage parenting around back then!

i did a vaginal birth with alexis and had no problems other than when they gave me my epidural they gave me too much at once and my whole lower have of my body i couldnt feel at ALL...i ended up peeing myself bc i didn't know i had to go:blush: at first oh thought my water broke till the dr said other wise....lol. it did no harm to alexis they just had to turn down the dose they were giving me.
i plan to have another vaginal birth with this baby as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->