vaginal twinges

lammy456

pregnant omg possibly 2
Reaction score
did any1 get twinges in thier vagina in early preg? kinda like sharp pains more like electric shocks last like a second

Yep! Had no idea what they were at the time. Really weird feeling and quite painful.

hey lammy im answering one of yours now haha... yeah i do! i get strange feeling.. every now and again i go reallly numb down there, kind of like shocks and spasms.. does this sound similar?

xx

yeah its wierd though thought i was the only 1

no im the same.. makes me feel like im going to wee myself or something for a second! im soo please my af intense cramping has cooled off for a while... burst into tears this morning cause i really thought she was on her way :( horrible feeling aint it... eeeee what an exciting time haha

yeah but intense too im stressin so much over this!!!

do you also get like bubbling and rubbling in ur womb? i keep getting it as tho there is trapped air in there

yeah do u get really hungry aswell like extreme??

yeah it comes on all of a sudden... normally like 3 in the morning or something and im absolutley starving... the other day i had a huge indian meal then about an hour later my stumach was rumbling i was like eh!? lol i couldnt posible need more food! its crazy and its the type of hunger pain that makes u feel like u want to throw up! do u keep needing a wee when u get in bed? what are ur cramps like? its soooo good to talk to someone who is at the exact stage as me having the exact same symptoms xxx

yeah im constantly needing a wee! especially in bed! ur right it does come on at 3 am i was so hungry last night and eat a sandwich at like 2 30 haha. i also get intense headaches u gettin any? i am not interested in sex either lol he isnt happy hahaha

eee yeah i have just today started to get extreme back ache and also in my hips?? how strange!! i never normally get back ache during AF and all i can hear is my womb area rumbling and groaning... is this the same for you? also do you feel thirsty constantly?? i do.. but i cant drink so much when i try to have a drink... also i just noticed the blood / metal like taste starting in my mouth???? hmm strange!!!

i am getting like stuffy headaches... bit like sinus stuffyness as tho you have been on an aeroplane or in a car on a long journey whilst reading a magazine uno??

eee yeah i have just today started to get extreme back ache and also in my hips?? how strange!! i never normally get back ache during AF and all i can hear is my womb area rumbling and groaning... is this the same for you? also do you feel thirsty constantly?? i do.. but i cant drink so much when i try to have a drink... also i just noticed the blood / metal like taste starting in my mouth???? hmm strange!!!

yep the backache is a biggie here too im getting it and boy! does it hurt!
yep i am the same there. i am thirstier too i cant drink as much as i think i can either how wierd is this we are getting exactly same sympotms?? more blood taste in my mouth i noticed not metalic i got some whitish lotiony CM too what about u?

as for the headaches it the kind that u need to keep ur head low and fear a yawn or a stretch as it makes it worse lol

HOW STRANGE!!! i have just been to the loo and noticed creamy cm! not loads just a little bit but still i dont normally get it when AF is due! yeah i have more of a blood taste than metally... just seemed to notice it tonight.. still getting cramps but i would say they are right in middle of 2 pelvis bones on knicker line... as tho there is something there?? its soo weird and my back feels like someone has hit me accross the lower with a baseball bat! lol

i feel the same my back is killin me so to speak!! i dont really get many cramps just shocks lol. i think we both positive here. when u testing???

first thing in the morning i think... thats if witchy stays away through the night lol! how about you? im adicted to this testing malarky... just really really wish to see a positive for all the negatives i had... it deffo goes to show when we both have exactly the same.

Are you taking folic acid? i went to see my doc on wed and she said to start taking it asap (she did believe i was pregnant but said i had to take a sample in on monday to be tested as that was thee best day to be late after a period) im a bit worried taking it as i have a fobia of tablets as i had a nasty side effect to some tablets a while back in hospital...

xxxx

no i was taking it when i concieved ectopic and landed up with twins without folic acid i kinda dont trust it afterall im au naturelle lol. that way u aint tryin to play god. as for testing i might do one on monday or tomorrow still not wanting a :bfn: though so might wait until monday to be safe. i hate the thought of a :bfn: and still being pregnant and having a late result, i will doubt it until i see a :bfp: i think even though i feel pregnant it is just the previous :bfn: s that make u worry a little about retesting.

sorry if im late reply pc being soo slow.. just ready ur post now.. xx

awwww im sooo sorry to hear about you ectopic! thats awful! im still in two minds whether or not to take it... the doctor said she had just had a friend who had just given birth to a baby with spinal problems and said it could have been prevented by taking the folic so it worried me a bit into taking it

I think u should test tomoro.. how long ago was it since u last tested? i been testing every morning when my OH gets up to go to work at 6am ish! this i might leave it a bit later in the morning tho! its just im always bursting by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->