Vaginal walls soft and swollen?

smurphy90

Reaction score
Yesterday while trying to check my CM and CP I noticed that my front, inner, vaginal wall was really swollen. It wasn't really painful, just very large and soft. I had to sort of push around it a bit to check my CP. CM was watery (but my CM is almost always watery) and CP was very high and very soft.

I'm most likely 3-4dpo. I have really irregular cycles and have been temping for a very short time, so it's difficult to say.

Has anyone had very soft, swollen vaginal walls before? What did it mean for you?

Well, my vagina has been internally swollen and soft but when it happened I ended up getting AF anyway. I'd say it's pretty neutral a sign.

When I have that happen I am in my fertile period. Also since your cervix is soft and high you are considered fertile and you might not be 3-4 DPO as you think. Usually when a person hits past O the cervix changes to a medium to firm and lowers to a medium to low.

I have had that in my fertile time and during the 2ww, its the rise in hormones that cause it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->