Valentines announcement....lend me your brains!

Laura27

Reaction score
OK....so in the spirit of getting way ahead of myself and imagining a BFP in time for Valentine's (testing from 10th Feb onwards) I started thinking of cool ways to announce to hubby on the day if it does happen!

So far i've thought about including the test somewhere in with a pressie, but if we're out for dinner it might be a bit weird for him to open that in front of a restaurant full of people!!

Any other ideas from you lovely ladies?

Aw lovely!!
Hmm... Perhaps you could buy a little shirt with something like "I love my daddy" on it?
Or write a poem inside a valentines day card that ends in revealing that you're pregnant?

I hope you get you bfp for valentines :)

I love the idea of a poem, thanks for that LittleLala!

No problem! I'd love to hear other ideas people come up with :)

I have been dreaming of the same thing. If I get lucky enough, I am going to do this:

https://www.madakethome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/52-REASONS-COVER.jpg

And on the last page, I'm going to put "Because you are going to be an amazing Daddy", with a picture of me holding the test!

I love home made crafty stuff!

Wow that's amazing, so creative!! I'm going to have to come up with something really cool now haha

what about a little teddy with 'i love daddy' on it or something?

or a book or photo album?

good luck and have fun!

I love this thread!! And there is nothing more important than positive thinking!!!

Lovely ideas so far! I really like the poem idea....and if it doesnt happen for Valentines i'll just have to adjust it to fit Easter, birthdays, anniversary or Christmas...haha!!

Another idea i've come up with is a photo album of our puppys pics (he loves that dog) then at the end have a photo of the test and a note saying something like 'you've had enough practice, time for the real thing'

Wtbam that's one of the cutest ideas I've ever seen. I wish I could provide a BFP for Valentine's Day but my cycle won't align with it. It's also my husband's birthday so that would've been an extra special gift. Maybe if we're lucky it can be a belated gift

Fingers and toes crossed!! :D

Yes I doubt I will have a Valentines BFP either but one can dream! I love our pooch too. That is such a good idea!

I've been looking online, there's so many good ideas floating around!! If I don't get to do one of these for Valentines im going to be in such a bad mood for that dinner! Poor hubby lol!

These ideas are so good! I may have to revamp mine!! I bought a little onesie that says My Daddy Loves Me More Than Football. If I get that VDay BFP, I was hoping to give this to him when he gets home from work, if I don't get my BFP, at least I can still use the idea whenever it happens, but I've got my fingers crossed for Valentines, I don't think there is any better way to show your SO your love for them than creating a life together :)

that is exactly what i'm thinking twinkie2, what better time of year to announce that you've made a little person!

Maybe we should turn this thread into 'positive thoughts AND great ideas for V-day BFP' lol

that is exactly what i'm thinking twinkie2, what better time of year to announce that you've made a little person!

Maybe we should turn this thread into 'positive thoughts AND great ideas for V-day BFP' lol

Agreed! I've been trying to stay really positive this cycle, easier to do right now since I haven't ovulated yet, but I'm hoping that it will help!

This is my first cycle TTC so it would be amazing to get my BFP so soon! Lots of baby dust to you twinkie2!

Yes good idea! I am waiting for ovulation but no idea when it will happen. I've had one patch of EWCM but nothing for a couple of days and no ovulation. CD51 after coming off BC (Dianette) and counting!

Wtbam i'm awful at spotting CM changes so i'm just testing for O a few days before AF! Going to start testing next Weds....DTD from weds until Sat (should O then) then with any luck i'll have a nice BFP on the 10th! If only it were that easy ;)

Yeah if only!

When I started I was really grossed out by it. By 24 hours in I had already googled images of the types of CM and watched videos of how 'stretchy' EWCM should be!

ARGHHHH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"