Valentines announcement....lend me your brains!

Yeah if only!

When I started I was really grossed out by it. By 24 hours in I had already googled images of the types of CM and watched videos of how 'stretchy' EWCM should be!

ARGHHHH!

This made me laugh because I did the exact same thing!! I had no idea what I looking for in terms of type and whatever else, several hours later after googling forever and I feel like I got more info that I wanted, still feel a bit unsure about it though as this will be my first full cycle of checking CM. It seems like EWCM is very different for each women so I'm making notes of it each day so that if this isn't my cycle, I can compare it on the next one.

I love this thread! I am so positive about this, our first cycle of trying! And I am due to test around Valentines Day too. I've been thinking about all of the cool ways I can tell DH, and also, a little while later, when we can tell our families! Gotta love a positive mental attitude huh. I am doing OPKs and got a definite negative yesterday but today's one is heading towards a positive, I have to say that's a pretty cool feeling. And I've done the googling too! Mad huh? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->